Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
But everything G4 is.

I mean, going by any anon’s pessimistic logic in every comment section in every “Bring Back EqG” post, EqG needed FiM to keep running, and since the show is over, so is EqG. No graduation, no resolve, no nothing. Just a rushed ending with a fucking EqG version of thanksgiving. Only thing that keeps surviving the cancellation purge is the comics and that’s it.

Hasbro needs a CEO who loves the fans more than Brian Goldner will ever do. Because, with the criticism recent seasons get and the decline in quality the show gets, it’s kinda like they don’t care about the fans anymore. That’s why I worry that G4 will be forgotten.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You were not talking about more eqg earlier you were taking more pony movie.  
What was actually unresolved in eqg?  
For the most part there school work was never important So I don’t think was a graduation special planned, The magic from The portal was the Portal just a plot device and Sunset made up with Celestia

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
Then it should have ended at Forgotten Friendship. Or at least they should have worked on Flash Sentry’s love life, Princess Twilight making amends with past acquaintances and Flash Sentry after Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree to avoid confusion with SciTwi since they look the same despite not being the same person.

Besides, Phineas and Ferb got a new movie released on Disney+ after the show ended. The same will apply to Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as it will get a new movie on Netflix. (Just like they did with Hey Arnold, Rocko’s Modern Life and Invader Zim) What’s your excuse for FiM not getting another movie since it’s “tOo EaRlY”?
northern haste

Enter if you dare
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
It would have felt random to bring it back just a year later just to end it again and too early to feel like a grand return And a specially after it got a proper ending. Before you say it Yes I would like EQG to have a proper ending as well It’s not going to happen just from us demanding it we are not that powerful  
Phineas and Ferb was over for half a decade 5 years And I believe tnmt only ended this year Also pnf was a TV specials like rainbow roadtrip was

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
Don’t forget Best Gift Ever. Yes, it’s a holiday special, but still a TV special too. Also, I heard that Rainbow Roadtrip was based on a canceled sequel concept (mostly because of the art style) before someone debunked that rumor.

Also Candace Against the Universe was a TV special? 87 minutes is way too long to be a TV special. IMO, TV specials last like an hour.

Like I said, Hasbro doesn’t care about us.
northern haste

Enter if you dare
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
No it just feels you keep flowing random crap at me For why fim should get another big Hollywood movie without actually given me reasons for why it should.  
Seriously what does best gift ever also being a TV special has to do with this?

Est. 2012
@northern haste  
you did mention TV specials, right? If you didn’t, then I wouldn’t talk about a holiday special. Or compare a telefilm to a TV special when it comes to running times.

I just want G4 to look good so people can love all of G4 over and over again and not be distracted by yet another reboot. If FiM didn’t have an impact, then the show wouldn’t have spin-offs or movies. I know FiM is beloved, but the problem is that is niche and fandom drama towards the changes and the new writers affected the show’s reputation. The nicheness of the franchise is what led to a low performance in the box office for the 2017 film.

Also, I just want Hasbro to not be a punching bag for the film industry, considered MLP is beloved and yet the film got critically fucked as much as a majority of Hasbro films like Bayformers. That’s why I wanted a sequel, and a critically redeeming one, but sadly we ain’t getting it not soon or not ever. I guess, nobody gets what they want, can’t it?

Est. 2012
@icey wicey 1517  
Still doesn’t change the fact that most movies based on Hasbro IPs got a rotten score on Rotten Tomatoes, MLP movie included (despite being faithful to the source material since it’s not a live-action movie). The only fresh ones are Bumblebee and Ouija: Origin of Evil, but that’s it.

Besides, some reboots like She-Ra and Voltron got more love than the original because they were good reboots. Same will probably be for DuckTales. If G5 ends up becoming good, the people who criticized or lost interest in FiM will find that reboot better than S4-9!FiM, EqG and Pony Life and therefore they will forget it existed in the first place. But I could be wrong.

Also, there isn’t anyone in the fandom who isn’t hateful or critical of all seasons, movies and spin-offs. Or worse, one of the Faust purists who resist the changes in the show.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Ok, first off, the reason that the MLP movie wasn’t recieved very well was because it’s EXACTLY LIKE EVERY OTHER TV SHOW TURNED MOVIE EVER MADE.

Second, no one forgot the original She-Ra, Voltron, or DuckTales following their reboots. If anything, the mixed reception towards She-Ra made people check out the original.

Thirdly, there’s nothing wrong with people hating certain parts of a series/franchise, and still love it overall. I hate Sonic 06, but I still love Sonic overall.

So stop spouting that backwards thinking nonsense, and realize that people don’t have to enjoy everything.

And don’t even think about saying that I hate you. That’s utter bulls###.

Est. 2012
@Penguin Dragneel  
Ok.

I just feel like the only person who enjoys everything. And since everyone has different opinions, it’s best to die alone.

And the whole idea of people hating me, it’s the anger and callout for me. People can’t seem to tolerate me and my tantrums whenever people don’t understand me, especially when that’s a lot of times.

It’s like they want me to be cancelled over wanting love to exist and overshadow hate. And everyone isn’t as forgiving as Jesus, and the only thing to be forgiven is to change my personality and everything else. I don’t wanna change to please people.
Latecomer

@Hollowfox Jaeger  
…OK, where to even begin?

First off, no, nobody enjoys “everything”. Not even you. Maybe one or two people out there enjoy everything about FIM (like Fluttercheer on Fimfiction), but most fans have parts they like and parts they don’t, and this is completely normal.

Second, if you think this is true  
And since everyone has different opinions, it’s best to die alone.

then I’m really not sure what the point of you watching a show with the opposite message was.

And you don’t have to change to please people - but the cost of that is, well, that people won’t be pleased. They don’t have to change to suit you either, after all.

Est. 2012
@Latecomer  
The problem is that nobody will have the same opinion as me. And even if there are, it’s hard to find anyone.

Besides, If I say “I’m the only one who likes * insert change or episode or series that everybody hates *?”, people will say “No, you aren’t the only one”. That would be a no-brainer.

Ask anyone who wants me to “improve” myself just so I can be forgiven for the times I have fearmongered or overreacted in any thread without any forgiveness. Without forgiveness, the person will be hated and looked bad over things that makes us human.
Sadrai

@Myoozik  
What do u mean by one of those two? And yeah I can kind of hear the voice being a little similar but the only thing they have in common is being chubby an a kid other than that Snips doesn’t really have much in common with Cartman.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide