Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox The Worst in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"[@northern haste":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4967500#post_4967500
)  
Don't forget Best Gift Ever. Yes, it's a holiday special, but still a TV special too. Also, I heard that Rainbow Roadtrip was based on a canceled sequel concept (mostly because of the art style) before someone debunked that rumor.

Also Candace Against the Universe was a TV special? 87 minutes is way too long to be a TV special. IMO, TV specials last like an hour.

Like I said, Hasbro doesn't care about us.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst
Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"@northern haste":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4967500#post_4967500
Don't forget Best Gift Ever. Yes, it's a holiday special, but still a TV special too. Also, I heard that Rainbow Roadtrip was based on a canceled sequel concept (mostly because of the art style) before someone debunked that rumor.

Also Candace Against the Universe was a TV special? 87 minutes is way too long to be a TV special. IMO, TV specials last like an hour.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst