Derpibooru Community Collab is back! Join our annual collaborative mega-picture featuring your characters. Learn more here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox The Worst in topic Pony Venting Thread

Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"[@northern haste":](/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4967508#post_4967508
)  
you did mention TV specials, right? If you didn't, then I wouldn't talk about a holiday special. Or compare a telefilm to a TV special when it comes to running times.

I just want G4 to look good so people can love all of G4 over and over again and not be distracted by yet another reboot. If FiM didn't have an impact, then the show wouldn't have spin-offs or movies. I know FiM is beloved, but the problem is that is niche and fandom drama towards the changes and the new writers affected the show's reputation.

The nicheness of the franchise is what led to a low performance in the box office for the 2017 film.

Also, I just want Hasbro to not be a punching bag for the film industry, considered MLP is beloved and yet the film got critically fucked as much as a majority of Hasbro films like Bayformers. That's why I wanted a sequel, and a critically redeeming one, but sadly we ain't getting it not soon or not ever. I guess, nobody gets what they want, can't it?
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst
Hollowfox The Worst
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. Late 2010s
"@northern haste":/forums/pony/topics/pony-venting-thread?post_id=4967508#post_4967508
you did mention TV specials, right? If you didn't, then I wouldn't talk about a holiday special. Or compare a telefilm to a TV special when it comes to running times.

I just want G4 to look good so people can love all of G4 over and over again and not be distracted by yet another reboot. If FiM didn't have an impact, then the show wouldn't have spin-offs or movies. I know FiM is beloved, but the problem is that is niche and fandom drama towards the changes and the new writers affected the show's reputation.

Also, I just want Hasbro to not be a punching bag for the film industry, considered MLP is beloved and yet the film got critically fucked. That's why I wanted a sequel, but sadly we ain't getting it not soon or not ever. I guess, nobody gets what they want, can't it?
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox The Worst