Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I’ve been addicted to watching police cam videos of officers arresting people for a lot of things and god the people who get arrested are so annoying, always insisting that they didn’t do anything wrong, asking why they’re getting arrested, acting entitled thinking that they know the law and in a few cases just being awful human beings. I applaud these people for having a lot of patience around these people cause if I was a cop, I would’ve insulted back at them and tried to gag them so they won’t talk
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Police Videos with idiots who think they can somehow win a fight with only their fists or a melee weapon + no cover to hide behind against a Cop who’s a fair distance away with their gun already drawn make me thankful that I’ll never be that level of foolish.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Jon “Bones” Jones. Two time UFC Champion. 13 title defenses. One of the greatest fighters of all time.
He got arrested in this gif back in 2021 few hours after his Hall of Fame inductee because of domestic battery and tampering of a vehicle. He had notorious amounts of felonies including hit and run of a pregnant woman, series of domestic assault of his wife, use of cocaine, and illegal discharge of firearm.
And the worst part is fans STILL worship him as the GOAT of UFC. 🤦‍♂️
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Why is it on videos which involve racists being exposed there’s always some dipshit in the comment section with a username like “PureViking” or “lelkekmemeboi” who’s always defending said racist or trying to shift the blame onto someone else?
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

THe ponies,they are sour
I-I-I saw the darkest depths of twitter,soo much hate,soo much terror…help me….comfort me……I’m scared!
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@GothArts
You could always use that fear as fuel for arts.
may bring you catharsis.
on the short term, for comfort, you probably should sleep.
sleep heals, and declutter your brain, to help process what you just experienced.
good luck. 👍
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

#boycottnintendo
found a dead mouse in my house. honestly I want to someday clean my house up enough so I can switch from rat poison blocks to 100% all natural mouse control because I get random impulses to hug and pet a cat.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

After 4 months of my war against these rats making a mess and shitting in my kitchen and multiple failed attempts to poison them, I finally FUCKING killed the last big rat the most BRUTAL MOTHERFUCKING WAY POSSIBLE. I’ve always wanted to put my hands and KILL them as inhumanely as possible for all the hardship from tryina clean up his mess and stinkiness it brought from all his shit.
At long last, my months pent of anger against these annoying fuck has been brought to a cold hearted vindicated end.
How I got him? I saw him red handed eating one of my last night’s thrown leftovers and brought it under a stove so he can eat all that and leave some nasty poop under it. It’s always a pain in the ass tryina clean it like I said. But today, I was faster and wasted no absolute time seconds after he was about to enter that small hole in our toilet where he would usually hide, BUT at the best time, his head got stuck in that small hole so I grabbed a plunger and FUCKING SMESHED HIS BODY while his head is stuck so bad, I ended up decapitating the mtfk’s head and broke the plunger stick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide