Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Guys guys guys… (Also Myooz…)
I made a terrible fucking mistake…
It wasn’t my brother who I assumed keeps flooding the kitchen with his iresponsible usage of faucet afterall. I discovered a tube leakage under the sink coming from it’s loose placement and the water dripping is bad. I’m using a bucket right now to catch all that water to not mess up the floor again.
I broke plates and yelled at my brother for the wrongest of reasons and assumptions these past few days. No wonder why he kept saying it wasn’t his problem.
I let my anger got the worst of me again. FUCK
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Man, I love her accent. Ain’t you from Texas? I assumed at least a few women there would sound like her, at least out in the country.
I remember reading that her accent is somewhat influenced by Dolly Parton (who also did a song called Applejack).
Gravy on scrambled eggs was a bad idea…
Yah, I can imagine; A guy I used to work with used to love dipping bread in gravy 🤢
Hima

@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Do your best to take care of the water, your previous anger will be viewed in a more positive light the more you take care of the problem.
It’s hard to apologize to people who annoy you. You can be sorry without saying it immediately.
About the bucket, eventually you’ll be asleep. Might want to play it safe.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Oh, yeah that is a massive whoopsie
I suppose that the best course of action would be to apologize to your brother and have both of you to work together on handling that leakage
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Why the fuck did my High School Teachers always dump their relationship stories on us Students in Class?
Male Teachers on how freaking many “babes they got in their prime” and Female Teachers on how freaking much “they want to strangle their husbands/boyfriends” and shit like that…
Why couldn’t they just freaking shut up?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

We in good terms now. But still, I always notice and catch him not trying at all when washing his own dishes so the whole floor gets wet. He does that for life and I can’t do anything about it so I just notify him to not be sloppy at his job.
That leakage without my knowledge initially led to my assumption he got worse than before that the kitchen is flooded and is spilling as far as the dining room which really exerts tiring efforts for me cleaning all that up. And it kept happening for 3 days straight.
Who wouldn’t get mad at that?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

So a Korean Airlines dropped 26,900 feet in just 15 minutes due to a fault in the pressurization system.
Wanna know what type of aircraft is it? OF COURSE! Goddamned 737 MAX
Background Pony #E9D4
I’m extremely sick and I’m trembling but I can’t say that to my mother because if I tell her how sick I really am she’ll think it’s my dad’s fault and berate me for like 2 hours on how I’m the worst child ever and how my dad is an abomination (Cuz I just came from my dad’s house)
This sucks. I don’t feel well at all but I have to embrace the suck
Zaknel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Mods-Ezekiel 33:11
I purchased a Google Play gift card because I wanted one…
And Amazon has locked me out of my account for it.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Asshole: “Says something hateful and offensive.”
Normal Person: “Calls out said Asshole, putting them on the spot.”
Asshole: “Uses Victorian era vocabulary in order to appear civil and sweep past misdeeds under the rug.”
————
We’ve all seen this play out like a thousand times haven’t we?
Twi Clown
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@CaptainXtra
You’d be surprised how many times people focus so much in how we sprinkle the message rather than what exactly its the content.
You practically need both “fanciness” and good core messages, having just one or the other leads to catastrophe.
And of course there’s terrible messages with no sprinkles but frankly those are amusingly enough the rarest ones to see.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@CaptainXtra
You’d be surprised how many times people focus so much in how we sprinkle the message rather than what exactly its the content.
You practically need both “fanciness” and good core messages, having just one or the other leads to catastrophe.
And of course there’s terrible messages with no sprinkles but frankly those are amusingly enough the rarest ones to see.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide