Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I swear, it should be against the law to have body odour in public.
How hard is it to wash your fucking body every now and then?
How do people even get by smelling like utter crap? Have they lost their sense of smell or something?
I don’t have body odour, neither should others.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Its also a really good way to tell who is homeless/crazy. It doesn’t help when people wear really dark clothes that don’t show stains, and let themselves get nasty.
It almost immediately discloses your social value to others. Gotta wash yourself and wear clean clothes no matter what if you want to be respected.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Hima
Their “aura” radiates entire cars when they somehow sneak up onboard. Our worthless plastic ticket gates don’t keep anyone out.
In Asian countries, they have metal fare gates that are sturdy and do a good job denying fare evaders.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

There is NO EXCUSE to do drugs.
Drug addiction is a plague that is best eradicated. Those who do drugs are scum.
In some parts of Asia, they execute people caught distributing dope. Lengthy prison sentences and social shame to those who do substance.
I think it would be a good idea to bring over those methods to deal with the drug issue.
Background Pony #A534
Oh no. It’s the last day before the lamentations of the colorful flag minions begin and the streets fill up with some very strange parades not really suitable for the general public…
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
I can’t run defense for people who supply hard drugs. Nobody needs that shit.
Its usually poor people with nothing better to do that do the drugs, because it feels good or gives them confidence.
I don’t do drugs no more. Can’t afford the risk.
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
I don’t think it’s anabolic, no doctor would ever think you need extra testosterone.
It’s probably a cortical steroid, for an injury or inflammatory problem.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
I was reading that doctors used to regularly prescribe anabolic steroids to bodybuilders, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s doctor prescribed them to him; It was considered normal back then.
Steroids weren’t banned in competitive bodybuilding till the late 90’s.
Monoxide

My dad sadly died few minutes ago to acute pancreatitis that caused multiple organ failure, he wasn’t resuscitated because there was no point with medication he was taking… We got called by the hospital staff…
I’m so devasted, I was today at the hospital with the family in intense care unit and doctor said he might not make it to tomorrow and sadly the worst happened
I was by his bed his vitals were so low I was witnessing him slowly dying with his heart rate being at shockingly low 43 bpm… As well as his blood pressure and saturation of oxygen dropping as well
I can’t accept he’s gone in a better place but… I’ve had so many plans with him that I wanted to do this year, and I’m unable anymore
I really wanted him to recover and be alive… He only survived a month… Life is so cruel
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@Monoxide
Thats the sepsis you where talking about. Multi organ failure with sudden low blood pressure is usually sepsis. Something from the pancreas got in his blood.
resuscitation success rates are not inspiring, and with all the preexisting medicine and sepsis, there isn’t a lot they can safely do without making death come faster. Sepsis in general is bleak for a lot of people, his death was nobodies fault.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide