Vent thread

Hima

@Icicle Niceicle 1517
Psychopaths are often attracted to psychology and human behavior or control over others, and jobs pertaining to such like psychologist, social services and human resources.
Also empathy depletion from hearing people use threatening and manipulative language all day.
Either way, they’re not fit to keep their job.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
whenever people bring up climate change I feel obligated to remind them that there’s a supervolcano in yellowstone that’s overdue to explode.
Don’t hold your breath over Yellowstone.
Most scientists already determined that it’s gonna be quite awhile before that thing kicks up for real again, well past our lifetimes and for the next few hundred or so generations.
———
Also I dreamt that my family got a new house in the woods.
It flooded…
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Stanley Cups aren’t the Second Coming of Christ or the next Sliced Bread.
Please Society, stop simping over your sipping.
It’s a good cup that holds liquid, nothing more.
Hima

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Adaptable to the constraints of biology.
The genome wasn’t prepared for this. The biome was not prepared.
Still you are right in mindset. We must try to adapt till the very end.
@harasha456
The vacuum state of local spacetime can drop out and all structured reality disappears. Or a gamma ray burst gives our planet the ol 350f for 20 minutes like a pan of French fries. No warning, but also no excuse to ignore human error.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Adaptable to the constraints of biology.
The genome wasn’t prepared for this. The biome was not prepared.
Still you are right in mindset. We must try to adapt till the very end.
@harasha456
The vacuum state of local spacetime can drop out and all structured reality disappears. Or a gamma ray burst gives our planet the ol 350f for 20 minutes like a pan of French fries. No warning, but also no excuse to ignore human error.
False Vacuum is still theoretical.
If existence didn’t decide to end for the past billion years then why would it be any more likely to do so for the next billion?
Gamma Ray Bursts may have actually struck our planet in the past and caused previous mass extinctions but they are super far and few in our little corner of the universe.
Climate Change is more immediate and is no joke.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Hell, I may not even expire within the millennium for all I know. I’ll just chug along and wait for life to come to me.
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

It’s 1:19AM My powers been out since 10 PM and it’s starting to feel a little warm in my house and I’m starting to worry about the life of my phone so what the fuck
Hima

I’m not schizophrenic. I just hate everyone and don’t want to be here, and been trying to get my art removed to no avail.
Also this climate change shit is how we all die, I’m pretty sure.
Have a good night.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
trying to get my art removed to no avail
What?
Are you role playing or something? I’ve done everything you asked.
Hima

@Ciaran
No I’m not role playing and yes I understand.
Role playing? That’s some pretty low expectations.
Don’t worry about it, i didn’t say it was you, the whole process is arduous to the fault of nobody.
Hima

Was just being shitty and decide to blame something else. I’ll do better.
Sorry.
I ain’t a schizo and I don’t just make shit up. I also probably don’t hate anyone, I just want to believe that too much for my own good.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide