Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

Joshua
Duck - Duck cannon at high speed
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Since the Beginning  -

@Zaknel
Well, I wanted a good week, but the only thing I got when it came to pony content was bad news about G5 left and right. I tried my hardest to believe it’ll stay strong until the end of 2030. I. TRIED. But then, I just gave up. I couldn’t stand it anymore; No one is stupid enough to constantly fight a war they can’t win! And no one will ever understand how impossible it feels to be optimistic about life when the only reward you get from it is pain, depression, heartache and disappointment. I am FURIOUS at Adam and Eve for eating from that stupid tree! Thanks a lot, you two dumb nudists.
Elidiotadelaesquina
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

I deserve this feeling
no one will ever understand how impossible it feels to be optimistic about life when the only reward you get from it is pain, depression, heartache and disappointment.
I hate when ppl just come and say “just be positive” “¿why are you so mad?““dont think that”… Ya, thanks for trying
ride never ends
btw, it hurts phisical to me, I guess I just need to stay positive about it
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
Any domestic phone that cannot filter nor detect spam is a waste of valuable circuits and technology.
Cellphones thankfully can do what domestic phones cannot.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Twitter’s got a new glitch that makes it so when you click “post” you get a message telling you you’ve reached your daily limit and have to add another phone. Reloading or clicking post again actually posts stuff for me, so I’m confident it’s just another glitch.
Or someone’s mad at me again for some reason.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide