Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I went back to my hometown for the first time in 8 years and it left me with a sense of melancholy. Going through my old neighborhood awakened a flood of old memories and yet it doesn’t feel like home anymore. A lot has changed, some good and some bad. It’s strange, feeling like a tourist in the place where I spent nearly 2/3 of my life. I can walk the streets, I can enjoy the sights, but I’m only a visitor. I can’t afford to go back.
I visited my uncle while I was there. His dementia has gotten worse. He can’t tell reality from his imagination anymore. He’ll be having a regular conversation and then he’ll go off on a tangent about things that never happened.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Three of my nearly riped atis kept getting stolen by these assholes outside in under just this week.
If I see or caught them red handed, I will stab them with a knife.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Another day, another road rage today.
I got stuck in traffic for 5 hours until I open my Facebook reels that there has been a deadly shootout involving killing a Toyota Innova driver by a Mercedes Benz owner.
I suspect that Merc guy is a hot headed rich weirdo.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

The Mercedes road rager got arrested today. He’s a businessman, not some gang member.
Bastard won’t stop laying the horn and yell profanity at the Toyota guy who was in the right lane because he think he got in his way.
Victim was a new Grab (our version of Uber) driver since January and had 2 children.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
I find it really annoying when a survey asks you about your race, and then in a separate question asks if you’re a Hispanic or of the Latino persuasion. Why the fuck do they do this?! Just include Hispanic/Latin as a choice in the question about race!
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I got a stomach bug.
I’m never getting breakfast at Burger King again. Pork in general I should avoid. Sausage,ham, every time I eat it I get sick.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
So, the predicament with my AC has not improved. Upon another inspection, it turns out the people who cleaned the coil before didn’t do it properly, leaving some kind of solution on that corroded it into disrepair so severe we’ll have to buy an entire new unit. So now our efforts will be strong-arming an insurance company into doing its alleged job, which includes another inspection.
We had to sleep at a friend’s house because neither of us can stand trying to sleep here any longer.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

“If someone wants to pass me, I’m gonna let him do it. Why would I resist? If I don’t he’s just going to create more problems. It’s not gonna take away anything from me. He’s going to appear and disappear in my life in less than 5 seconds. If he break the laws, perhaps the cops will stop him, who cares? I’m not his dad… Or maybe he’s in an emergency and he needs it. I think alot of us who are very competitive by nature have the tendency to think that we are in some kind of a race when were driving but were not. Were just going somewhere. So I think we all need to learn to let go. And when our emotion takes over, take a big inhale by the nose, exhale by the mouth, and smile. Because in reality, we don’t know what other people are up to.” ~George Saint-Pierre
This is a wise advice by my other Canadian mang to all the road ragers and soon to be road ragers. (probably even here too)
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
I had someone threaten me with a pipe on the road once.
I kept calm, but I really wanted to tell him after the fact that he should thank me for still being alive.
I had a 7 inch bowie holstered into the seat. I could have slit his throat the moment he peered his ugly mug into my window.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@Zincy
I don’t carry weapons. But you have a car so it’s different.
Most people aren’t stupid enough to actually hurt anyone. Since I look tough enough all I have to do is not a bitch, and not also scare them, and they will decide its not worth it.
These aggressive encounters are mostly muscle memory.
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Road ragers are unfortunately normal people who think they’re separated from the consequences of their action.
Twi Clown
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Victory over chivalry
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Apparently they’re learning hispanics are pointing out they’re so mixed up those questions are essentially trick questions for them. Hispanic is more of a nation/cultural aspect and not racial. Stuff like that isn’t really applicable in hispanic spheres the same way it happens in the USA. Mestizo in fact means “mixed race” and the fact hispanics are overwhelmingly mestizo actually meant we have no racial purity and such we don’t usually care.
What I don’t understand is why official papers require to check that kind of stuff, let alone english tests.
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I’ll only go in that sub if he agrees to go down with me. that said I’m glad he’s trying, I superficially looked into the whole oceangate fiasco and the big reason the sub imploded is because the sub expert the company hired was ignored in the safety department.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Watching Police response videos a lot recently.
Idiots with melee weapons thinking that they can close the distance to armed officers in an open area with no cover and flanking routes make me facepalm and laugh.
Unless you can run as fast as this guy…
…you’ll be filled with lead long before you even got close enough to even toss your bludgeon or slashing tool effectively.
Stealth is your best friend when it comes to fighting an opponent with a farther range of attack:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide