Wild Manes Content - Read more about the new policy Here

Vent thread

ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Reminds me of an incident back when my family use to own some chickens. A mink had gotten into the coop and killed I think four hens and mortally wounded a rooster. My dad was first on the site with his 12 gauge and upon entering, he spotted the assailant on a ledge six feet away and about eye level in height. When he shot it, the cone of fire not only bisected the mink in half, but blasted a two inch hole in the wall on the other side of the building.
Anyway, good that you’ve dealt with your rat problem.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@CaptainXtra
There is a disparity in how they treat some individuals over another for the same kinds of abuse, depending on your political orientation.
It’s only a “rule 6” when the posts go against their own slant. They then tell you to “take it to the appropriate thread” where one will inevitably be dogpiled by the regulars including the very mods in said thread before they ban you for “rule 0”.
This site is not a good place to have political debates. Debates are clearly skewed towards one side.
If you’ve seen how the mods banter on their Discord server, only a fool would trust them to be unbiased with their moderation.
Therefore, whenever they tell people to “take it to the politics thread” it usually actually means they’re telling you to Zip It or face a ban “spreading misinformation” or “spam”. Period.
Some of the stuff they deem “political” don’t even fit the primary topics in said thread, and are out of place there.
On a similar note.
They were mostly fine with us talking about antics of various Horse Infamous lolcows such as Mandopony, Chris Chan, Bhaalspawn, and Disney Master, Pinkiepony, whatever in the now defunct Brony Cringe Thread.
But for some odd reason they decided to lock the thread and ban a few individuals(including me) for a few days when the topic shifted to Purple Tinker, who was in fact Horse Infamous for numerous shit involving the fandom. They thought that “wasn’t on topic”.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I’ve always been told that they would only act when they either see an offense, or if people reported it to them.
Claiming they’re “not omnipresent” in dealing with things that go on on this site.
But they certainly act swift and terrifyingly decisive at throwing the book on posts that happen to oppose the predominant views of the clique. By contrast, they’re usually suspiciously sluggish when it comes to dealing with those that happen to align with them. Even then, they often get off with no more than a slap on the wrist for the same alleged infractions allowing them to continue their usual circlejerk.
They certainly are fast at nuking whole swathes of spambot posts from comment sections and forum threads with precision.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Even though it’s been raining off and on here and there, the temperature and humidity is still through the roof
Also last night while on a voice chat with my best friend, he had a really nasty outburst of anger because of mic issues and it led to a discussion about his anger issues and as I gave him advice, I broke down into tears. Looks like playing therapist and advice giver to people takes its effects on me and will catch up to me eventually.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
An old YouTuber i used to watch, ImAlexx, just got outed as an abuser.
His ex-girlfriend posted a Discord call with him where he called her a bunch of racial slurs and threatened to throw her against the wall and smash her face in with a brick
It’s disgusting how much of an abusive piece of shit he really is, fuck him
Also related vent, but the people trying to use this situation to make it about themselves or make memes about it or say “Well now my hate for him is valid”, you guys are horrible, there is a real victim here this isn’t some dumb petty internet drama.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Don’t you love it when a city in a video game is somehow so poorly designed that taking a walk through the forest area filled with dangerous terrain and predators is somehow much safer and efficient?
I’d hate to be the tax payers of that world…
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
that’s a lucky break, I’m glad I only get mice here. although this brings to mind a story I had: I went into my kitchen once and spotted a mouse sitting on the kitchen counter… right next to the kitchen knives. if I had been a bit more quick on the draw…
Hima

@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Its good you’re metal enough to do it, they are a risk to your home and pets. They can hurt your cats.
I try to be clean as possible. Florida doesn’t have a whole lot of rodents though, mostly bugs and the occasional snake.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’ve noticed a trend on YouTube where people joke about there being “a random woman screaming off camera nonstop in a video with several men fighting or getting an accident even if said incident doesn’t directly involve her” and to be honest:
THERE’S 100% ALWAYS A DANG SCREAMING WOMAN IN VIDEOS LIKE THAT!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Me: Walking around my job as normal
Coworker: Hey, do you know that one coworker who worked in the dairy department?
Me: Yeah?
Coworker: Well, he died
Me: WHAT?!
Coworker: Yeah really, he had a heart attack on a parking lot in his truck
Me: Jesus…
Coworker: Oh and he did cocaine and that could’ve killed him
Me: …
Coworker: Yeah it’s a shame, but go on with the rest of your day
Me: Still trying to process that information
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide