Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
Fucking shitty ass bus system! Bus was supposed to be going to my stop to the route of my house like usual, but it stayed on the checkpoint for an eternity until it turned back the other way! I had to wait for the other bus to arrive and pick me up, an hour after I arrived at the stop. I seriously miss the old bus route from before they changed it was a hell of a lot better
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I just snapped.
I can’t stand my brother improperly using the kitchen sink lately. Whenever he wash dish or cook something, he always innundate the whole kitchen floor and all the ragcloth we had are wet from trying to clean his mess for days and he doesn’t clean his own shit and doesn’t fucking care for shit. Everytime I clean his mess he gets back at it again so when the last piece of ragcloth gets wasted from cleaning his shit, I fucking lost it. I smashed 3 plates on the floor and shatter it then kicked the fucking door in frustration.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Mr.Myoozik
But wait! There’s more!
Whenever I tell him to clean up his own mess, he blames me for “being a slob, it’s only a wet floor. Man up and put my back into it, it’s not that hard” …lol I’m cleaning up his own mess to his expense when he can easily do that job and the irony of calling me a slob, fuck him.
I only kiss his ass because my mom currently overseas would get sad if she learns the two of us constantly fighting over sum random shit.
Hima

@CaptainXtra
Only way to get rid of roaches is to cut off all food and water.
Put poison where you cannot cut off both, like in kitchen/bathrooms and hidden near the cat food.
This thing right here is just for fun in the meantime. It uses compressed air to launch salt, it would suck to get hit in the eye with it. Engineers have to assume everyone is an idiot.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I don’t care how much of a nature lover you are, you don’t live in the middle of Bear and Wolf territory unless you have a Long Gun on standby.
Unless you don’t mind becoming part of the local carnivore’s diet.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I keep waking up every few hours…I sleep better in the day than at night, for some reason. Am I simply destined to be nocturnal?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I may have seething disagreements with many of you on numerous subjects. I definitely have called a lot of you guys here many things and even borderline slandered some of you here. I’ve also grown out of the whole Pony thing and haven’t been hanging out there anywhere as much as I used to.
But I have roots in this community. And you are all otherwise fine folks I feel like I’ve taken for granted for all these years. You’re all part of the reason why I’ve grown to be what I am for the better part of my previous decade.
I have to thank you guys for that.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

My cats have been behaving aggressively to each other after all three of them were being raped by that orange cat since yesterday.
It terribly sucks that spaying comes at an expensive prices for each cat tho. We don’t have that money yet so far.
Background Pony #FCDD
Why is it my state tends to have marginal to enhanced thunderstorms?
Not to mention, my town has problems with weak power cables and tree branches touching them.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
@Background Pony #FCDD
I’ve often wondered why Americans use suspended power lines in suburbs, here in England practically all power in cities, suburbs and villages is distributed via subterranean cable, pylons are only used to connect cities over long distances and are over-engineered, rarely affected by storms, we only use wooden transmission towers for remote farms and homes.
The last power cut in my area was 3 years ago and it lasted about 5 minutes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide