Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

I hate men who would marry, start a family, make alot of kids then fell into a wrong company or group that do nothing but drink beer and get drunk because it’s their hobby. This is how domestic violence and broken families are born.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@kleptomage
That was what my coworker said when I complained to them about what happened, they said that the accident was probably caused by those who didn’t know how to drive in the rain, they speed up and get surprised when they hydroplane and hit someone else.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Drinking seems like a “single player” activity or if it’s done in a group, it’s between “bros or gal pals who don’t have any pressing matters to attend the day after” as to avoid consequences.
Hima

Alder Lake N95
@CaptainXtra
I always drank alone because I don’t trust people. Especially not people who drink.
It wasn’t social, aside from being an asshole online, which just shows people I’m a loser.
I’m much less paranoid now that I don’t anymore. I worry less about other people, and my health.
I’m getting a better life. I got a gf and she doesn’t do any drugs.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
I have zero sympathy for buffoons who continue to be fooled by blatantly evil individuals long after it’s established that trust has been permanently broken.
The first betrayal and backstab are tragic while the second one is the point where you realize that said turncoat douche should never be acquainted with anyone.
By Rug Pull #3, you’ve pretty much started to deserve your fate.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

First Mike Tyson pulling out of the Jake Paul fight over some health concerns, then my mang Khamzat Chimaev pulling out of the fight over some illness and now… Good grief…
Conor vs. Chandler just got cancelled because Conor got injured.
FUUUUUUCK!!!! my weeks long worth of hype just went down the drain. Dana is prolly on the ICU having stroke rn.
Meanwhile me:
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Deep sigh…
I can finally let go part of a bad time in my life. It is a damn shame that it ended the way it did, but I guess I have been through worse.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
I get that spice isn’t everyone’s thing?
But this has to be a first for a country to outright BAN a food, not for quality reasons and such, but because it’s “too spicy”
How did they go from brave adventurous Norse seafarers and raiders, to a little country of pussies, cucks, and soyboys with low sperm count that get spooked over a little bit of spice? That they feel the need to ban an entire product line for such?
Especially considering that these products have been on the shelves for YEARS and are sold globally. There were almost no issues with them save for occasional quality issues. It’s now suddenly a problem?

PATHETIC

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

No cap bruh. Like, who the hell cancels one of the best Korean ramen brand Samyang?!
As for me tho, I’m no fan of spicy foods but when I feel like it, I eat some, and at one point when this noodle brand became a trend here I tried hopping in on the bandwagon.
One bag of those on average takes me an hour and a half to completely eat their spiciest variant. One ramen at a time, and a mouth cooldown of 10 minutes.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I think I’ll forgive the new main event of UFC 303 right now.
Alex Pereira vs. Jiri Prochazka is a better replacement than a part time cokehead vs. a guy who is LITERALLY fixated and deadass wasting his physical prime on him because he wanted the big paper. Conor McGregor vs. Michael Chandler shoulda happened in 2022 but Conor is just basically making people kiss his ass.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Theo Bromine
Policing in England is a joke at the best of times. I saw something really comical today; went to maccas for a bit of grub and naturally in walk plod, only this duo were oddly paired, the male officer was around 6’6 and roughly 150lb wet through (built like a lamppost) and the female officer was around 4’11 and looked like a young teenager.
You have to wonder, was the sergeant having a laugh when pairing them?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide