MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #A781
If even Eggmund Bunny who appeared in just one episode returned after a year in TYT, I think Comet will return in about 4 or 5 episodes
Zabilac

I like that Hitch is getting more spotlight, but I feel like screaming into my pillow every time I hear a cutie mark speech.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Beginning the long ride of watching a video defending Make Your Mark in its entirety. An hour and a half long, only watched the first part defending Chapter 1 so far, can not wait to watch the rest later when I don’t have work.
river mines

@TheQuietMan
If I had a coin for every time g5 introduces a character into 3D content that fans end up theorizing will be the next protagonist but then he is erased from 2D content and comics I would have two coins, which isn’t much but it’s weird that happened twice
Jonny Manz
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@northern haste
Intriguing - in addition to the obvious, I’m interested in how Universal has it on their slate (I guess it wasn’t a fluke that ANG was listed as being licensed from NBCUniversal on YouTube Movies) - guess Paramount fully walked away from it when they dropped the original theatrical rights.
Also intriguing that there’s a sequel to The Bad Guys as well as a Shrek 5 in the works.
@CloudMistDragon
Same - I’d go see it in theaters, kind of get a taste of what Singapore (and the other small handful of Asian countries) got to experience in the first place. I mean, hell, I went to see the 2017 movie in theaters, like, 7 times (though tbf one of those was with discounted tickets at a standard theater, and 5 were seeing it at a discount theater where the ticket was, like $2 since it was right before the home media release)
Just like I’ll watch that video for sure at some point. 👍🏻
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The animations were surprisingly smooth and non-janky. Outside of the cutscenes though it kinda had recycled talking animation and stiff idling.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide