Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
All I said was a reminder that you still owe me 5 dollars and I said it in a normal and remindful type of way, no need to use that as an excuse to complain about my bad spending habits, which to be fair I do but you don’t have to remind me about it at every opportunity, it genuinely stings me and even kills my mood.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Huh. I’ve looked up an old friend from way back when, we used to be together and stuff and we had a big blow up and misunderstandings were had and all that stuff, about two decades ago. A lot of time has come and gone since then and I discovered their Twitter X account that they made four years ago. Took a look and discovered that they have diabetes and haven’t uploaded or updated in a year and up until now, I thought they were dead, then they are alive all this time, but could be dead again as of a year ago. I want to reconnect, but we didn’t end on good terms, as we had a pretty big fight. Twenty years later, they live in my head, rent free. Only now, they may very well be gone forever and I’m too scared to find out for sure; perhaps I should just let history be as it will, but they don’t seem to be doing great, as now, they have diabetes and gastroparesis with large bezoars commonly showing up in their G.I.. I’m not even sure if they remember me, but it’s probably better they don’t, as I was quite rotten and didn’t treat others with respect and only thought about myself…used to bully. I’m actually at a loss with myself, as our last conversation was that they never wanted to see or hear of me ever again because of my betrayal to their trust…it broke my heart, but I only can blame myself, as I was young and naïve at the time and I didn’t think my actions had consequences and I thought everything could just be okay the next day over. Two decades is a long time to hold a grudge, but I certainly wouldn’t put it over anybody if they did. I only wish I could undo my mistakes.
TL;DR, at a loss over old, irrelevant drama.
Duck! - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Man with no name
@KolpSlack
That’s a doozy, probably best to let sleeping dogs lie. I’ve seen a former best friends FB profile and had a similar dilemma, we lost contact after elementary school; I think we’d have little in common now.
Hima

@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
I like your energy. Assholes are still better than fake people.
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Fuck everyone, but at the same time you don’t have to get yourself in trouble over it. You’ll be fine.
Thats just the way the world is these days, nobody seems to have time for each other. All I ever have time for these days is work, but I’ll try to talk more.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Character AI has slapped the filters up to high gear suddenly. Can’t even get any gore or character death suddenly.
That’s not just dumb from a fetish stand-point but a narrative one.
PG villians from here on out apparently.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Zincy
Oh, lovely. Not even AI is safe from censorship. :|
BTW, is anyone else noticing that their saved Google searches or whatever you call them are disappearing? I am, and it’s really annoying.
Hima

@Zincy
Yeah the newer generations seem to lack literacy in regards to fiction. Everything has to be either trigger warning or completely unfiltered.
Also maladaptive internet use I refer to as gooning. People trying to fulfill their basic impulses nonstop without inhibition, their brain rots, which is why AI censorship almost looks reasonable.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Some assholes on Youtube are taking the piss out of me because I trusted my teachers at a young age.
They of course, are all assuming they were pedophiles or government agents that want valuable info from grade schoolers.
I guess i was just lucky to be in school when and where i was.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide