[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Background Pony #6048
@Shylover  
i mean if you just sit around and complain about stuff, then nothing changes.  
if you want change then go out there and change stuff.

you already said multiple times you give up, so you’re contradicting yourself.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Background Pony #6048  
I’m not trying to contradict myself. I’m sorry if it does felt like it. But this pandemic has severely destroyed everything. I’m just not ready for anything anymore. And I fear the future completely. I think it’s best to accept the fact that there is no hope. I’m sorry. I didn’t want to argue. And I never meant to.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@tehwatever  
I don’t want to this to be my whole life. I don’t want to spend my existence living with both of my parents and live in a place where there’s no ounce of diversity and worry about my skin color being a hindrance to people with my color. And I only have one friend who I live around with, and I’m the only person available because no one else is trustworthy but me.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
I’m sorry to hear that.

Then I suppose you should start making a getaway plan. But in the meanwhile you gotta grind. Practice art. Train hard. Play harder.

I promise you. A good training and play session puts your mind at ease and makes your body relaxed.

Hope you can get out sooner than later.
Shylover

:,(
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
That’s the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we’re abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. Just like our country. Just like the whole world. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors (which is bullshit, because we all human beings, no matter what color we have). Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don’t matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future……….. No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless people not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don’t see it. I see nothing but “not given a shit” in this world. That’s all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can’t believe it. I just can’t…….

I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can’t believe this. There’s just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing left. This pandemic can go to hell for everything it has done.
Background Pony #6048
@Shylover  
a future exists regardless if its the way someone wants it or not.  
my future probably involves being homeless, but that doesn’t bother me all that much. just going with what life gives me.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I only say this with the greatest reservation: But sometimes I wish I was just something, instead of having to endure the thousand impressions that flood my mind every day, and that just make a mess in my head. Apart from the daily moments of clarity, in which I can taste the individual paths of existence and understand how everything is interwoven. Again and again I feel torn between the mouths of Scylla and the depths of Charybdis and I don’t know how to escape this maelstrom. A constant suffering that not even Sisyphus could understand.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@DarkObsidian  
You make me cringe, but I have a deep respect for you.

I’ll never be much in life. I’m an abused mixed-race who was born outside of marriage. Very few can see past the superficial, who I could’ve been. I see no future for myself.

You don’t scare me, I don’t care. I don’t care if I die.

I live my life for pleasure and to be happy.

I’m always drunk but that’s who I am, and I choose death by alcohol.

We were friends during my shortened time in this world. And to have someone who would bother being my friend? That makes my entire life worth being here.
The Glim Glam
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
Felt like coming here, but when you’re someone on twitter constantly seeing certain people (including a well known popular derpibooru commentator) blocking you despite having once ever wronged them but they are willing to see you as the bad guy really can make you feel like a shitty person.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I feel like the meds I took today after I suffered withdrawal from after my last supply of prozac that was empty 3 days ago made my depression worse today….or it could be just me not handling life the way I should.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
I snuck back to this website bearing gifts and apologies for my narcissistic, victim complex behavior.

If I speak to them again I’m going to get turned into the police.

I love them so much, but I did a shit job of showing it, so the better me is just going to let it be. I can’t have whatever I want, even if it’s just closure.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

In digital purgatory
My personality is a textbook case of executive function disorder, paired with narcissism and victim complex almost as if to ensure nobody has empathy.  
I’m completely unemployable. Having never had meaningful employment.  
I’m transsexual. Been all my life and came out pretty late (well for a whIle I just wanted to be a girl, I didn’t know how to be trans )  
My school record is filled with classes that are marked zero from me freaking out and abandoning.  
I have seperation anxiety from the only website that loved me after I freaked out on them.  
I will only ever be the person that knows an uncomfortable amount about drug physiology for someone who isn’t a doctor.  
I can’t stop drinking my sorrows away.

I want to die, I want to show the world it hurt me. Real rope moments, I’m in most of the risk groups. Alcoholic, trans, ostracized, previous attempt

There is these sweet, vulnerable people I want to live for though, and I don’t know how. They have so much love and empathy. I’ll find a way. This broken body is a beautiful gift, but they are more so.

@Shylover  
Deserve what?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide