Viewing last 25 versions of post by Shylover in topic [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
"[@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":](/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4970024#post_4970024
)  
That's the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we're abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. Just like our country. Just like the whole world. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors (which is bullshit, because we all human beings, no matter what color we have). Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don't matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future........... No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless people not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don't see it. I see nothing but "not given a shit" in this world. That's all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can't believe it. I just can't.......

_

I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing left._ This pandemic can go to hell for everything it has done.*
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

"@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4970024#post_4970024
That's the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we're abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. Just like our country. Just like the whole world. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors (which is bullshit, because we all human beings, no matter what color we have). Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don't matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future........... No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless people not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don't see it. I see nothing but "not given a shit" in this world. That's all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can't believe it. I just can't.......

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. Last week something happened for once, but yet the hopelessnes, uncertainty, and fear still remains? There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing left._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

"@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ":/forums/dis/topics/possibly-dark-depressionsuicides-within-the-fandom-the-revival?post_id=4970024#post_4970024

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. Last week something happened for once, but yet the hopelessnes, uncertainty, and fear still remains? There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing left._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. Last week something happened for once, but yet the hopelessnes, uncertainty, and fear still remains? There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. Last week something happened, but yet the hopelessnes, uncertainty, and fear still remains? There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. There's just no hope anymore. Let the whole world rot for all I care. I have nothing anymore._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. There's just no hope anymore. Let thev whole worythingld rot for all I care. I have nothing anymore._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

_I no longer trust my home nor my planet anymore. I am so alone. I can't believe this. There's just no hope anymore. Let everything rot for all I care. I have nothing anymore._
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

That's the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we're abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. Just like our country. Just like the whole world. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors (which is bullshit, because we all human beings, no matter what color we have). Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don't matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future........... No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don't see it. I see nothing but "not given a shit" in this world. That's all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can't believe it. I just can't.......
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

That's the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we're abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. Just like our country. Just like the whole world. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors. Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don't matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future........... No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don't see it. I see nothing but "not given a shit" in this world. That's all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can't believe it. I just can't.......
No reason given
Edited by Shylover
Shylover

That's the problem. We are all slaves. Every dreamers and hope believers are all slaves. Slaves to a pandemic that is going to last forever. Slaves to our own comfort zones while we're abandoning the things that we love to do or go to or even support to. Our whole lives are at the brink of the collapse. And all we do is nothing but fear. Fearing each other. Fearing about our own colors. Fear from the real world. Fear like our lives don't matter. Fear on our own homes. That is all I see. Fear. Fear. And fear. Nothing good is happening. And the future........... No. Our future is dead. All I see is family and friends breaking apart. All I see are careless not supporting the things we love and recover them. All I see is hate. All I see is fear. All I see is racism. All I see is anger. I see no hope. I see no love. I see no unity. I see no road to recovery. I don't see it. I see nothing but "not given a shit" in this world. That's all I see. I cannot believe that I am alone on this. I can't believe it. I just can't.......
No reason given
Edited by Shylover