[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Shylover  
Recent interview revealed that Khabib Nurmagomedov wasnt just carrying the hope of his late father, but an entire nation and international fans. Recent interview showed him saying that their hopes game him strength that by his own admission, “he couldn’t describe.”

Some people are lucky to be able to tap into hope like that. I wonder if it’s an ability that one can learn.

…That means Khabib literally pulled an anime moment.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Shylover  
12yrs I am sori. I too, have a wish I been dreaming of, for close to 15yrs.

But smaller hopes like finding good meat, fresh veggies and warm bread for dinner, I refuse to give up while it’s still feasible. There will come a time when those things we take for granted become luxury.

Then you can despair. Now though? Now I can still hope.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Shylover  
Only because you are craving into fear. Again, get professional help, since there is a way to fix things, but not as long as you are wallowing in your depression.
Shylover

:,(
@Background Pony #6048  
You always say that like it’s nothing. You all always say things like that, like it was nothing. A virus is destroying everything and everyone and more of other things and everyone else that a lot of people care about. And there are other things I care about too. I don’t know how meaningless and hopeless the 21st Century can get. And to be honest, I am extremely heartbroken and I feel completely alone in this situation. Is that all you care about? Hate? Not giving a shit? Sitting here like it’s nothing? Oh my god I really am alone in this. “We’re all in this together” my ass!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide