[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Shylover  
Well as long as you’re still alive there is hope.

Dead people prob have it the best, but aleast living people have a choice.

If you try to talk about them nobody will judge you (the ones who do aren’t important people)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I’d like to be as willing as you people here to talk about things like this. But I’m not. I am nothing special. I’m not even crazy. I just struggle with the statements of therapists of any kind who tell me that they cannot help me because I already know everything.

But I don’t know anything! Least of all how I can help myself. I just stumble from one situation to another. I am completely unable to help myself, even though I actually know everything. It’s like I perceive everything as just a player in a video game. I have no direct reference to my feelings, nor to reality. I neglect so many things and cannot even express my anger when I am alone. How I’d love to just punch something.

I’m trapped in a body that doesn’t seem to belong to me. And only when I have drunk enough can I experience something like freedom. This has already cost me several relationships and friendships. I’m lost in myself. And unable to help myself. And I’m afraid to pull the ultima ratio.

I neither want to kill myself (I love myself too much for that) nor do I want to be taken to a mental asylum where they lock me away. But I can’t find anyone who can really help me either. Let alone being able to not think about my dead comrades. I would just like to be able to break out of my current situation. But that would mean going down with blazing guns or sacrificing my innermost self. But I’m not ready for either one or the other.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@KolpSlack

@Ninji  
You wouldn’t understand. Nobody would. I’m just some simp who can’t live without movie theaters and a normal life, no thanks to the pandemic. But wait, who cares? It’s not like everyone cares about them anymore. Now it’s just virtual world, trapped forever in a comfort zone. (Why can this pandemic just die?) No thanks to this abomination that destroyed everything 8 months ago, looks like everyone’s gonna just rely on, oh I don’t know, the internet’s Streaming/Digital/VOD Services nowadays after this shit ends, even when you get bad connection or error problems on the internet that will fucking interrupt you or cause a problem for no reason. It’s not like anyone’s gonna cares. I’m just the only human being who cares about movie theaters. Call me a heartless human being all you want. I understand that health and safety is important. Honestly I really do. But couldn’t supporting each other and supporting the things we love be important too? I didn’t want to talk about this. So why would care? What if I might be called as a heartless person? It won’t matter since I no longer believe in quote on quote “HOPE”anymore. I didn’t ask for this shit to happen!
Background Pony #E825
Even if the big wigs go down there will still be small movie theatres in some compacity for a long time.

Home movie theaters are better in my opinion. Even just basic ones that are half assed put together.
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@Background Pony #E825  
THAT’S IT! I’M DONE TALKING!

I have no hope for this generation, and this is why I refuse to talk about my issuses! So done! Go ahead! Let everything die instead of supporting everything after this pandemic ends! Enjoy the boring ass new normal!

I can’t believe that I’m all alone in this.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
@Shylover  
Essentially, it is your choice.  
You can talk about it and feel better, or you can chose not to talk about it and dwell on it while not feeling better.
Background Pony #E825
@Shylover  
lol, dude slow your roll.

You having no hope for what you like is on you. If you like it then support it, complaining aint gonna fix nothing.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Shylover  
Then don’t harrass people on this thread. Nobody likes vague doom shit, it’s everywhere.

Vague doom shit, then yelling at and chastising anything positive anyone has to say is toxic. I understand you’re not in the best place, but not talking about something involves a closed mouth, not a critical one.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Shylover  
Well I ain’t gunna be mad, we all have to get told what’s what by someone else. A lot of things are scary lately. I hope entertainment becomes innovated by all of this, seeing as how theaters got hit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide