Unpopular opinion time

Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
Questions an adventure story needs to answer:  
•Why are the characters there?  
•What is the conflict in that location?  
•Why will the characters be involved in the conflict?  
•How will the characters resolve the conflict?

Questions a slice of life story needs to answer?  
•What’s the conflict?  
•How will the characters resolve the conflict?

One style is more character focused and means the characters are personally involved in the actions that create and/or resolve the conflict. Slice of life stories also tend to revolve around a small area. A slice of life story that would allow exploration of the world, while not impossible, would be difficult to pull off. One of the easier solutions would be to send the cast on a diplomatic, religious or archeological mission.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Fluffle Puff got old real quick. that shit was so shmaltzy it was like choking on an artificial sweetener and hallmark cards.
Background Pony #1B3A
I still don’t get what made Fluffle Puff so popular. From what I’ve seen, she’s literally just a zany fluffball who “talks” by gasping or blowing raspberries.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide