Unpopular opinion time

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I still don’t believe in the whole “discord tried to redeem the villains but couldn’t” stuff that people use to justify Discord’s behaviour
asdtroi
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@Don’t  
Same, it was quite obvious that he brought them together to play a cruel game to teach Twilight some random lesson she could have learned without him.
Sadrai

I feel people saying Cozy glow being a child as a excuse for why she shouldn’t have been thrown in Tartarus is dumb since she knew what she was doing.
asdtroi

@Sadrai  
Like Starlight and Discord? Honestly by the end I was protesting Tirek and Chrysalis’s stoning alongside Cozy’s due to the context of previously reformed villains.

To many its not just the fact that Cozy’s a child but also that she wasn’t given a second chance despite easily being restrained by normal guards.
Sadrai

@asdtroi  
Meh I honestly don’t think she would have wanted to be redeemed she seemed pretty dead set on friendship is power mindset plus it’s not like she didn’t understand friendship she was like one of the top students at the school and yet she still betrayed everybody.
asdtroi

@Sadrai  
Discord didn’t want to be redeemed either, but Fluttershy never gave up on him, unlike Cozy. And really, a school is not a rehabilitation facility or a reformation program. Simply learning words like Cozy did won’t work on her nor would it work on most villains.
Sadrai

I was okay with Snips using Snails Fam to make money and I was also fine the main six didn’t do anything about it, not sure this is a unpopular opinion but I saw some people on YouTube complain that the main six were just going to let Snips an Snails do that even tho they weren’t doing anything bad there.
Background Pony #4530
I liked when they were handling Chrysalis as a solo cunning villain, making her join forces and share screentime with other villains was a mistake and ruined her potential to stand out instead of being a trio character, stopped caring there.
DoctorWTF
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Don’t
Same, it was quite obvious that he brought them together to play a cruel game to teach Twilight some random lesson she could have learned without him.

After having played pretty much the exact same game (but on a smaller scale) to teach Twilight the exact same lesson at the beginning of the season, no less. That was the part I found most annoying.

@Sadrai  
I feel people saying Cozy glow being a child as a excuse for why she shouldn’t have been thrown in Tartarus is dumb since she knew what she was doing.

At the very least, she probably shouldn’t have been locked up alongside the villain who was giving her villain lessons.

@Background Pony #4530  
I liked when they were handling Chrysalis as a solo cunning villain, making her join forces and share screentime with other villains was a mistake and ruined her potential to stand out instead of being a trio character, stopped caring there.

I guess you have a point there - Betwwen the hive’s reformation and fake Grogar finding her, she was barely scraping by, yet “A Canterlot Wedding” showed that she was perfectly capable of doing villain stuff independently. What’s up with that?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Don’t

Before the rest of them betrayed him? Because Sombra already betrayed Discord.

After the rest of them betrayed him? Because Discord is 0-4 on not getting betrayed.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
They only brought him back so they could so they could milk John DeLancie for all he was worth. Of all things I wish I could retcon from the show, bringing back Discord is like, number 2 on the list of things I would change
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide