Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@phoenixacezero
Did they just forget Starlight’s relationship with those four? It’s like she never met them.
And on another I will admit it seems so random how Sugar Belle and Big Mac were thought of as a pairing. And it seems so strange to see Our Town with no mention of Starlight.
I thought Starlight would have been at least like a big sister figure for Sugar Belle.
Background Pony #E9EE
RD = Sonic
Zipp = Tails
Lightning = Shadow
Raindrops = Knuckles
Pipp = Cream/Sonia
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Hollowfox The Worst
…because people like the idea? Shipping happens for all sorts of reasons, some much crazier than “pair the quiet ones”.
Even so, the official creative team can pick and choose which ships they want and which ships they don’t want.
And Fluttermac sadly was in the latter and it always is since 2012 when the writers decide to pair Big Mac up with someone else other than Fluttershy since Hearts and Hooves Day. Not to mention they don’t like crack ships (or for a lack of better word, ships that has two characters that never met in the show)
Heck, What you said also applies to canon ships whether it’s the dreadful Sugarmac or the only good canon ship, ShiningCadance.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Latecomer
Yea, and yet the ship became canon for no reason other than pairing them up and making Fluttershy more bitchier and Courtneyier (you’ll understand once you seen all first three seasons of Total Drama) than before. (with further episodes like Fame and Misfortune and Fake it Til You Make It, and probably Sounds of Silence (especially her arguing with Applejack))
Background Pony #E9EE
  1. Yet her friends didn’t betray her, since Celestia would call them out. (even though she didn’t say it, I know she would most likely defend her.) I don’t think Celestia intended it.
  2. You never mention one episode from pony life. And not surprising you brought up A Matter of Principals.
  3. Again, from @Latecomer:
…because people like the idea? Shipping happens for all sorts of reasons, some much crazier than “pair the quiet ones”.
Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t have minded fluttermac, but, I just don’t see any dynamic in them. Plus, even if discord wasn’t reformed, she wouldn’t have been with Big Mac.
But ehh, I respect your opinion.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

Can we just admit that if Seasons 8 and 9 are truly canon, that Discord’s behavior in them alone should completely render FlutterCord or any ship with Discord an abusive relationship, if not a suicide pact?
CORDZ2000
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Draconequues Lover zcord
@IWTCIEM
Honestly if someone would be willing to pretend to be a villain to help my friend in their new leadership position of the country, i would wanna buck them immediately. Discord is the type to slap someone for looking at u the wrong way, that’s hot!
Background Pony #F7A2
Wanna know how tough I am?
I listened to The Magic of Friendship Grows, and I didn’t cry.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide