Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Background Pony #F7A2
Ambassador Spike is so big and strong that he dislocated the griffon representative’s shoulder with a handshake.
Posted Report
Algebroot Neogears
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Science fiction fan
“Ponies are just teenage female horses while fillies are baby females and foals are only baby males.”
~ Some people I have talked to a long time ago
Not even sure what their source of this “information” is, but whatever it is I question the research put into it.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Music Connoisseur
Dragon characters like Spike, Smolder or Ember with shoes feels off and weird. I don’t think their feet are adjusted enough for shoes like that, also they look better barefooted anyway.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Season 5 of Friemdship is Magic is probably one of my favorite seasons. It’s probably the most ambitious season. It’s so insane what kind of stories they have in there, like a cult leader, a nightmare tantibus, a cutie mark that could be detrimental to the user and so on.
I kind of miss that kind of insanity that that season had. And I hope that G5 will have their own season 5 where they have really cool interesting ideas.
Season 5 and Season 7 btw are probably my favorite seasons for their really interesting ideas. Although I some think Season 7 episodes while having great concepts sometimes fell short in execution.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide