Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Don’t forget that the Cake Twins still remained babies for the duration of the show despite there being an obvious change in time
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I think for Rainbow, the idea of loyalty is very underexplored. I think to really to know why she is the element of loyalty, it could be to show how she has much more loyalty than some of the other six even to an unnecessary degree sometimes.

An example: Fluttershy being confronted by some bad guy would tell her to steal a Twilight’s diary. Fluttershy rationalizes giving the diary to the criminal by thinking saying how there can’t be anything that secret that would be worth being beat up over. Eventually this bad guy got arrested but the Rainbow figured out what Fluttershy would do and Rainbow called her a coward saying getting beat up for sticking up for a friend is better than being a wuss. And the conflict might go somewhere like this.

In this case Fluttershy might be kind, but she would also not be willing to sacrifice her safety for something more trivial.

(I made it a little too violent sounding for the show, but if you tweak it to sound less harsh, than you get the idea.)
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I agree, and understand I why many people think RD would have been a better element of honesty than loyalty. I think it’s because her blunt personality, so what I did was dig online to see the difference between being blunt and being honest.

I found a website say this “When you are blunt, you’re completely focused on getting your point across to someone and not considering how your response will make them feel.” While “To be helpfully honest with someone, you have to put your own emotions aside, no matter how hard it will be.”

The only time I remember Applejack being blunt was in “Honest Apple”, but other than that Applejack seems to be the more emotionally mature out of the two, so she definitely fits being the element of honesty. However I still think loyalty fits Applejack personality as well.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@DaddyMakesMeEUHH  
It’s all in the balance. It’s okay for someone to have bluntness be a character flaw but I think it should also be balanced with moments of true goodness. Especially moments where in this case loyalty is more than the others.

I feel like Rainbow is a character at least early on was a character they made too flawed especially compared to say Pinkie who is usually on morally correct side. It should be more balanced. I think each pony should have tried to teach the other a lesson.

It would also show how they would be like a family who need each other because one has something the other lacks.

Edit: I also think my idea in making Fluttershy do something morally questionable for an understandable reason instead of just portraying as always a hero who does good in the end adds complexity to Fluttershy. And it could also make Dash and Fluttershy’s friendship all the more necessary.
Latecomer

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I think Dash was certainly the more flawed early on, but Pinkie had her flaws too… the writers just didn’t always seem to recognise them as such, but there are many people who can’t stand her sort of attitude.

Admittedly, I think they did miss a major loyalty-related opportunity for RD early on - Gilda.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Latecomer  
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I don’t dislike or hate any of the characters,but Rainbow Dash has always been the character I wasn’t really fond of out of the main six. Everyone had their problems but sometimes RD was just plain annoying and inconsiderate. The best episodes I liked her in is when she’s with Scootaloo and being an older sister figure towards her. Or just when she’s in general protective of the people she cares about. To me it was nice seeing her stand up against people who were doing her friends dirty instead of flaunting her own ego.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Latecomer  
I mean of course characters with flaws are interesting characters. But to me her flaws are not interesting at all. Just the usual ego problem she had. I wished we could have seen her more  
of her protective side than anything heck, she could’ve even been a more of tsundere about it too.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Rainbow Dash was a big part of why I got into the show in the first place. Having this pony who’s the bad girl be a main character gave the show an edge you wouldn’t expect. She has a bit of a mean streak, but she also stands up for others. Her deal is that she’s the most flawed of The Mane Six, and she has to balance her ego and ambition against doing the right thing. So when she actually does the right thing, it carries the most meaning.

I still think “Sonic Rainboom” was the logical stopping point for her character; she shows that when the chips are down, she can set it all aside and do what matters most. Failing that, I think Rainbow Dash needed to face some legitimate consequences for her flaws, and have to redeem herself.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DerpyFast  
Wasn’t Sonic Rainboom in the first half of season one? That’s a pretty lame character if she is done before the end of the first season.

@Latecomer  
I think it’s moreso that having a big ego is seen as a big flaw.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
I think Rainbow might have been at her best in Hurricane Fluttershy where she’s pushing others to do their best. I think her trying to boost someone else’s ego is a good counter balance to her boastful nature.
Latecomer

@Meanlucario  
Well it’s not just the ego - she’s also lazy, agressive and other negative things while having few obvious positive traits besides her loyalty.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
She seemed to throw her over a bit easily for a high-loyalty chracter. Although I suppose it was Gilda who walked out on her when she stuck with Pinkie.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
She’s quite like Rarity in a few ways - all about appearance and showing off, with sky-high ambitions, but also trying to bring out the best in others. It just manifests differently.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
She seemed to throw her over a bit easily for a high-loyalty chracter. Although I suppose it was Gilda who walked out on her when she stuck with Pinkie.

I agree. I would’ve preferred it that this be a moment of tension for Rainbow Dash. I think this a more interesting conflict would be trying to stay friends with Gilda even if Gilda as clearly going too far.

I think a conflict could be how Rainbow is conflicted over cutting ties with a bad friend.

This could go into a much more complex look at loyalty showing that it can be twisted in a bad way.

But having Dash not even struggle with this loyalty problem to me is a wasted oppurtunity.
Latecomer

Ponies who are blind from birth are often identifiable by their cutie marks, which while visible, are nonsensical, being sounds, smells, textures and so on translated into a visual form. There are a few mystics and fringe researchers who feel these marks hold the secrets of a deeper truth of the universe - rumours of a madpony who mass blinded infant foals in order to pursue this line of research remain unproven, though.

(The only adult ponies with no cutie mark at all have been in persistent vegetative state since foalhood. If you see a pony walking around without one, they’re probably hiding it.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide