Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario  
I think in an episode like Suited For Success, Rarity would be more defensive of her dresses and even actually be confrontational when they say they don’t prefer them.

She might be more arrogant. But also perhaps more independent. A pony who seeks true quality. And whose goal is to display the hidden beauty of everypony even the ones who think they aren’t beautiful. I think she would also a clever mare who has big ideas.

Maybe they wouldn’t be that different. But the episodes would emphasize different sides to her. I actually kind of find the Element of Inspiration angle a little more interesting personally speaking.
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Frankly, I’m not a fan of the Elements in general. “Laughter” is especially irksome. That said, I can’t say I can think of anything particularly better.

Patience, Forgiveness,  
Camaraderie, Empathy, Humility and Charity if I were to try.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Brass Beau  
I’m not a fan of how people only see the element and not the character at times, like any AJ appearance when the writer acts like she never lies because “honesty.”
Brass Beau

Howdy from Shimmer Pope
@Meanlucario  
Yeah, but the writers were all over the place when it came to characterization. Twilight learning that a competition doesn’t matter and to try and just have fun with Pinkie, again, in season NINE is kinda ridiculous. AJ sucking at lying and having a reputation for honesty does add a bit to her character. Especially the former. Watching her fail to fib is hilarious.
Latecomer

@Brass Beau  
Some of them are just poorly named (thanks, Celestia!) Laughter should be Joy.

@Meanlucario  
I’ve come to the conclusion that the Elements prefer Bearers who struggle to live up to them, but try anyway, over “naturals” - better examples and teachers. (Of course this is because in a meta sense, “Applejack struggles with honesty” is a more obvious plot than “Fluttershy struggles with honesty”.)
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I like Rainbow Dash’s feminine side, in both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls. She looks quite dashing in a dress, with a dash of good sense!
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
It just recently came to mind: There may be plenty of OCs that share the same name as unrelated official characters. I should have known that with a franchise with a huge amount of official characters, there is guaranteed to be some.

Not helping is that official character names seem to sometimes be copyrighted, giving me the impression of a rule about OCs never sharing the same name as official characters.
Background Pony #4DCE
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
I like the idea of Rainbow and Rarity both actually liking fashion. Rainbow would take pride in her “rad” outfits. Although I can see Rainbow taking it to far and actually trying to get Rarity to make a warrior bikini dress for prom much to Rarity’s annoyance.
Algebroot Neogears
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Considering how much content G4.0 has story-wise, it will be easy to miss mainly because of all that world-building getting wiped clean by even a soft reboot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide