[Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)

deactivated686beb

@Slingring  
I haven’t looked at vrchat, but I pretty much gave up on video games a long time ago, since consoles are fucked and PC gaming is pretty much controlled by Steam (which is shit). No creative ideas (it’s just MMOs, FPS, cinematics nowadays), microtranscations and DLC, it’s all shit. Fuck DRM. Not interested in any video games right now, not until all this shit has been fixed, which it won’t.
Background Pony #1A79
Vent ahead

Today a family member saw that I’m cutting myself on the arm. What was their response?

“X Family member also cut themselves, do you want to be like them? Do you want to be like X? Then keep on what are you doing and you’ll end up in jail for cutting. And if you want to kill yourself go drink the rats poison at the kitchen’s cabinet”

…The actual fuck? How the hell someone who doesn’t even want to get out of bed and it’s depressed most (if not all) of the day gets on jail for cutting themselves? What. The. Actual. Fuck. Family?! I swear that you guys don’t give a damn fuck about mental health; I don’t want to be treated differently, I don’t want to be “pampered” as a fucking king because I have that, neither I don’t want to be “Special” or shit. But for the love of Hans, could you atleast please stop the insults and aggression and let me go to a proper fucking psychologist to take care of myself and stop being such a “Worthless member” to you guys? Goddamnit…

“Talk to your parents” They say. “They will understand” They say, yeah sure…
xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Old account
@Background Pony #1A79  
This probably won’t, but if it makes you feel any better, my family members told me to kill myself and that they didn’t care. So I tried to kill myself and ended up calling my friend and went to the hospital and I called them to see if they actually gave a fuck and all they could say is basically they didn’t even want me alive.
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

Old account
I got the horrid news that the love of my life is now gone forever. They aren’t dead but I’ll still never see them again and they’ll probably never talk to me for the rest of my days, and that hurts so much more than he could ever understand. Tomorrow I’m graduating finally… But at what cost? All that’s awaiting me is crushing loneliness and imminent failure. If I’m not murdered, I’m probably going to commit suicide before I even get anywhere. I’m probably going to be living at my dad’s for a long time and just doing what I always do, constantly find distractions so I don’t have to think about my crushing reality. I don’t know how I’ll be able to get out on my own when I can’t even do a damn thing right with someone… People say that these are going to be the best years of my life when I feel the exact opposite… What to do… Just do what I do best… It isn’t real, there’s nothing wrong, it’s just you and you alone.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx

Hah, a youngster, I guessed as much. Don’t take this as me belittling your personal feelings, loss sucks no matter what, but let me give you some words of wisdom.

I’m near on double your age, and I’ve had a lot of “love” since HS. Lovers come and go, and “true” love is a fairytale. There’s a lot of matches out there, and some of them, a lot of them, won’t work out. If you tear your heart out after every fish that jumps the hook then you’re just going to spend your life bleeding.

Everything seems big and shiny at your age, especially love. The maddening storm of hormones will do that, did a number on me too. Lots of emotional turmoil. And a carpet of body hair.

You’re a kid, you can smoke, but you’re still a kid. Most of the decisions that you’re making that you think are big, and impactful, let me let you in on a secret, they ain’t. You live with your folks, big deal, I did off and on till I was 24. You lost a lover, and? If your heart is still in your chest, and your dick/vag didn’t fall off you can find another. Ain’t got a job? Get in line, lots of folks don’t, and there ain’t no rush to. You’re 18, its the age where you start to figure shit out, not where you’ve got it all figured out. No reason to rush it.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@xXSleep Deprived ArtistXx

I say these things because I’ve lived these things. I spent my childhood in a trailer park poor as dirt. I suffer from clinical depression and tried to kill myself about 3 times when I was your age. I could count my friends on one hand, and suffered tragedy after tragedy.

15 to your 20s is a weird hill. Lots of weird shit happens, and a lot of it is hard to understand when you’re in the thick of it. But it all becomes clear when you reach the top of the hill and look back.
Artist -

Old account
@Zincy  
Yeah… My life has been shit….I’ve had 4 miscarriages (all rape babies) and I’ve had guns to my head and knives to my throat… My mom didn’t want me so i raised myself at my grandma’s till my aunt moved in and abused me… Then i moved to my cousin’s… And she abused me… Then my boyfriend saved me only to leave me… I see and hear shit… Have multiple personalities and mind breaking tics to where I don’t even know what i am… I know people have it worse than me but I like to get some things off of my chest because no one ever listens to me… even though I shouldn’t even be sharing this stuff with random people… And venting should make me feel better but i feel disgusting… I’m disgusting… I’m sorry…
Slingring
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -

Dumb Equine
@Zincy  
i checked on indeed.com and theyre shit out of concrete layers,  
its about 25-30 per hour you spend laying concrete lol,  
no diplomas and just a drivers
Background Pony #B054
@Zincy  
I am having a haunting memories about those ages of mine as well.

Those age years are tough as fucking shit.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide