Happy venting thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@DarkObsidian  
When I flip the horn I never stick my thumb out cus’ it ain’t even the real one but…

Bloody hell that looks sick! This is like the first time I have been sketched in any cartoon form in my whole life while also not expecting being there.

Danke, mein broda! 🍻
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ

I thought so. It’s an homage. Grin. ;-D

@Count Adramélekh Sear

Yes, unfortunately I do not have much experience in drawing. As a child and occasionally as a teenager I liked to draw, mostly small & simple cartoons based on video games, but I think this is the first time in over 20 years that I have spent more time with paper, pencil and afterwards a little bit of coloring on the PC. I’m glad if you like it. The idea came to me quite spontaneously. ;-) 🍻
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Myoozik

Hehehe. And for that I thank you again. It may be a little controversial because of the flip and not everyone will like it, but honestly I don’t expect it to be some kind of masterpice. But as is well known, art is relative. The sub-context to this is that I appreciate Badheart and Sear as (sometimes) “difficult personalities”, just like myself. And we love to drink. ;-)

Well. I will certainly draw more often in the future. Covid-19 rises again and with the bad weather I don’t feel much like weekend activities. Maybe by the end of the year I will be better and someone will be found for one or two collaborations. 2020 was such a shitty year, at least I want to earn a badge at the end. ;-D

I only draw for pleasure and maybe just to cope with stress. I also enjoy working with Photoshop. But my heart remains that of an author. I just prefer writing short stories and fanfics ;-)
Shylover
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
@DarkObsidian  
What do you mean COVID-19 rises again? I really don’t like the sound of that……

I thought everyone is doing good. I thought it was slowing down.

*Why do people have to say things like that? And why do they have to mention things like this in this thread? This a happy venting thread.*
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Shylover

Well, I probably should have been more specific. Covid-19 is coming back where I live and work. So much that the Prime Minister of my state, North Rhine-Westphalia, has already announced new and stricter restrictions at the end of the month. In the last weeks and months people had simply become much too careless again. And we Germans are actually quite a disciplined people. But of course there are also quite unreasonable people here too who don’t think much of social distance rules and prefer to party with lots of alcohol and close personal contact.

Of course I cannot and will not speak for the rest of the world. Sorry. I didn’t want to worry you unnecessarily. But this doesn’t really belong in this thread, does it? ;-)
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I have acquired an HDMI cable that I have recently eft at my brother’s house. Now I can play my Switch without conserving the console’s power for an hour. And I’m definitely getting Steve in Smash.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I am so glad today’s over and I don’t have to work tomorrow.
Plus, I get to pick up my new car.

Saaaame. Worked today from 1:30 am to 10 am. Blah.

In other news, I’m interested in seeing how this “level squish” will do in the upcoming WoW expansion. The “new” top level is now 60, down from 120. You can level from 10-50 in any expansion you want, from classic to Battle For Azeroth, and it’ll only take about 15 hours to go from start to max-level. This is a pretty big freaking deal for me, who was SO ADDICTED to making alt characters, I literally never went beyond level 30 (and that was when the max level was 100), so I barely got to see even a third of the whole game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide