Happy venting thread

Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
One of the new guys at work was amazed that I’ve been here for almost 4 years, says it shows commitment.

I agree, and say all I’m missing is the straight jacket.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

@Myoozik  
Anyways, I think I may have reverted my previous unhealthy sleeping pattern to the usual timeframe that everyone here sleeps to on my timezone.

Eddie Van Halen’s death is what pulled me into coming back earlier than it should, the ban duration was actually for 11 days and enacted 9 days ago now.

I also found a perfect time for me to be around here which is around 7 AM in my place (which is the opposite of the timezone the lot of you here has/possibly at the most online time being here) while doing all the chores at the same time.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I’ll seriously hate and despise you if you try say anything bad and stupid about me while at your drunken state.

Mmhmm… glad to be back at my former game again big man! I’ve learned a few things about this so-called “social media addiction-like” addiction but with booru that made my normal sleeptime and timezone daily routine impossible.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Rumor has it that if your blood alcohol content is high enough you can see Badhearts deleted post.

Badheart and Sear are like Naruto and Sasuke.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
Had another great day at work today. Finished all of my computer training, helped around and I even got tipped by an old lady for helping her out her bags in the trunk. Life’s been good to me so far.
Terring
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Citizen of the Cosmos
At October the 7th 2020, after a trial lasting more than five years, the leadership of Greece’s neo-Nazi political party Golden Dawn (which secured 18 MPs in 2012) has been convicted of running a criminal organization. Leader Nikos Michaloliakos and six colleagues were convicted of heading a criminal group, supporter Giorgos Roupakias was found guilty of murdering an anti-racist musician, and 15 others were convicted of conspiracy in the case.

And yes, that makes me happy. What a nice day to fuck Nazism and take a pee at Hitler’s corpse :D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide