Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I have just finished the second chapter of my novel (after several revisions) and have already started the third chapter. ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@DarkObsidian

If my novel had a blurb on the back of the book, it would probably look like this. But I would then have my German text translated by a native English speaker anyway. ;-)

*The end of the 33rd century. *

Achaion, a former disgraced royal guardsman with a questionable past, returns to his old home after years of exile. He once grew up at the side of the future heir to the throne, Princess Kiyoko-hime IV, until an intrigue at court cost him rank, name and almost his head.

Branded as a traitor and cast out by his own family, Achaion vowed to turn his back on the Jupiterranian Hegemony until his honor could be restored. Only a message from his dying mentor, in which he asks him to pay back an old debt for him, can persuade Achaion to leave the long shadows of the underground on the outer planets and return once more into the heart of the Reich.

In doing so, he unintentionally attracts the attention of a multi-planetary mega-corporation which seems to be pulling the strings in the background and sets off a series of extremely mysterious events.

*In a deadly cat-and-mouse game without fixed rules, hunted by a pack of crazed space pirates, cybernetic bounty hunters, and mutated telepaths, the former guardsman, supported by a motley crew, beats a bloody path across the entire Sol system. From the mushroom-overgrown ruins of the old earth to the lawless fringes of the Kuiper Belt. *

A race against time, which may even decide the further fate of hegemony and all other queendoms, has begun - as well as the search for the truth.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I’ve gone past the point of desperation, past the point of anger, and now even past the point of hopelessness.

Now I feel so happy to know I’m still here, and I feel like I should focus on pouring love into my many blessings as opposed to ruminating anger at the things that I can’t change (the things I made bad for myself often enough)

I don’t have to be great, and I don’t have to make everyone like me. But I will have empathy for those who I blamed my problems on, and those who chose not to completely dote over all of my actions.

In other news i’ve had no coffee, beer or weed for almost a week. Something tells me I don’t exactly need these things. It’s inevitable that I will get these things when I can afford them but it feels good to feel good without. One could joke that not having my guantlet of drug substance for a week gave me a moment of clarity. I can’t be so sure myself.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I watched The Big Lebowski.

Then I watched it like 7 more times. It’s hilarious.

Most importantly, I got a new role model. They call him, ‘The Dude’. Before this movie I was more like Walter.

Speaking of old hilarious movies I want more like this, I already know about Pulp Fiction, it’s dope. I love Natural Borne Killers too. Before I learned all these movies get scenes shot in the same fake Vegas cafe.

I want more movies like these.
Dex Stewart
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Ninji  
Do you know of the of the other Coen Brothers’ movies? They mostly have similar humor to Big Lebowski. Fargo is a good one,and parallels a bit to Lebowski.  
I’d also recommend John Landis or Kevin Smith.  
Blues Brothers and American Werewolf in London are my favorite Landis movies,Clerks and Dogma are my favorite of Smith’s.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Dex Stewart  
Just looking up ‘Coen Brothers’ movies’ I see a bunch of cool looking stuff. I’m saving this post, and starting with Fargo. I also see a movie based on one of The best Big Lebowski characters (they’re all the best tbh but I mean Jesus Rolls). I got Raising Arizona so I don’t even have to download that.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
I got some bags of chicken from a food pantry place I been frying up. Lots of stuff really, they really upped their output because of covid.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m proud for Khabib and his victory on that incredible match. This was the perfect tribute to his late father who died of COVID-19 months ago.

29-0 🦅

full  
full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Gotta admit, Myoozik was right. It’s so mind-refreshing to hear the sound of a rain followed by the howling winds. Hope this won’t destroy things as it goes by.
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
I’m finally now the Employee of the month at my job! I wonder how Pinkie Pie feels if she already became the employee of the month in Sugar Cube Corner.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Look at this curtain that I bought on a street market earlier today. I was tempted when they left that in display.

full

I also have bedsheet, pillowcases, and blanket variation of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide