PS4:
Project Cars 3
Resident Evil 2 Remake
And Team Sonic Racing

PS3:
Blur
And Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
Background Pony #B232
I am the subconscious clone of Count Adramélekh Sear and I am nearly recovering from insomnia. It's quite a difficult adjustment for me over the past several days due to getting used to this timeframe of being awake all night.

I found a perfect time for me to stay out around here for long while maintaining the sufficient and exact time of sleep in my timezone which is 7:00 or 8:00 AM here which is the opposite of most of y'all there/I believe during this time is this site at it's most active.

Currently, the account is temporarily banned/disabled until October 9 a day before MLP: FiM's 10th Anniversary upon my request. Maybe probably after Mildgyth's anniversary art event I might return to my ongoing sleep rehab to furtherly improve my timezone sleep pattern so for now… See y'all at Friday!

Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

My Thursday Dukes came today. These boots are beautiful, surprisingly comfortable out of the box, and superbly made. I'm happy with them.
Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Gold Bit -
Emerald -
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Dance Monkey
Just got back from my first day on the job and I loved it. Now I can finally start earning money after so long.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~