Happy venting thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
My show is going to be called “Blasting Off,” and it will be 90 minutes of face-melting rock. I’ll probably be playing rock of varying types–though hard rock, punk, metal, prog, and industrial rock.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Today ended up being pretty good. I had a nice dinner with my mom. Shoveling the parking lot is going to be a daunting task, but I dug some pathways so everyone can get their vehicles out. Lastly, I got together with some Synchtube buddies, and we had our first Synchtube night in forever.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I’m so ready for the holidays. Even the TV playing the Kisses Christmas commercial knows it’s ready. Brings me in tears just hearing that beautiful tune….
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I don’t work tomorrow.  
I’m a third of the way through a certain November-themed challenge.  
I migrated my game project over to Game Maker 2, and the transition has been mostly seamless.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

What do you do when you can’t sleep at night? So I start to think about my own OC because of the Derpibooru Community Collab. And because I have nothing better to do right now (except for sleep), I started drawing my own OC right away. It’s just a silly little concept, but it was fun. I just wish I could draw a little better. Well, if the concept is finished at some point, I can still edit it in Photoshop. But it’s so much fun to draw in pencil. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide