Happy venting thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Flutter_Lover

I wish you always the very the best,  
health, happiness and all the rest;  
And now fresh into the new year of joy,  
that’s from me for you my boy.

Alles Gute, Flutter_Lover!

full
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I finished the Drum Island Arc of One Piece. This might be my favorite arc so far. It was like a christmas movie. Such a beautiful hopeful story. We could all use more Hiriluks and Choppers in this cruel world.

PS Hiriluk from Funimation dub sounds like the ultra optimist version of Rick Sanchez.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
To think that I was able to control my anxious thoughts during the road trip to my brother’s last night, I think this is my first step to taking control of my life…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide