The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: I don’t know about that. Do the others know about this?
(I’ve hit my brick wall, I can’t stay awake for much later than this. Would love to continue but I literally can’t. Cya tomorrow!)
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

* Meanwhile down in the depths(How far down is it actually?) of Crossroads the ten foot tall, insectoid form of the somewhat on the nose named Xeno walks through the streets, tail slung over his shoulders to avoid scratching or cutting anything even as the clawed feet inadvertently cut the occasional mark in to the paved roads. *
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: Probably over 300 meters from the city’s cavern ceiling to the surface + around 250 more from the cavern ceiling to the city floor level.
* He reach the district where the totally not Shining’s club is, since then they actually finally removed the Shining’s sign cause it wasn’t funny anymore without him to be mad about it but it was the place. He saw Leo get out of it with someone he was pulling out. *
Leo: And I better not find you trying to break into the girls changing room again. I swear. * He leave him out. *
?: Heh, I guess at least he didn’t realized I wanted to steal the jewels outfits. It’s not like I couldn’t have easily seen everything another way.
@14Fan
OOC: Hi.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
OOC: I’m not really sure what to say cause every info there is would seem too obvious to be pointed out like that but I’ll try.
?: Was taken by Robotpony for a while now it’s back under the princesses control and the feeling ponykind came back.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide