The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: I actually used my wing’s feather tips, which I found out actually helped me with Wonderbolts practice. And- looks at a clock SHOOT! Speaking of which, I gotta go! Gotta get ready for practice!
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Cya!
He flew to grab his things and use the bathroom before leaving for practice.
(Would RD be there as well?)
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(Ok)
He arrived at practice and went to get his outfit on.
(Would they be actual flyers or cadets?)
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
OOC: Flyers.
Rainbow Dash: Another wonderbolt practice. You know with how things are these day I think we should do more patrol than practices. But are you sure you can really give it your all already, you were wounded pretty recently? Flying around is a thing but doing a workout is another.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: If I wasn’t sure I’d make it I would not’ve come. Besides, this is what I love doing. And, I always give it my all rather I physically can or not!
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
OOC: I never played Spitfire before in this thread or it’s predecessor thread so she’d be free to be played by someone else. I should also say I’m not very knowledgeable about what wonderbolt training should be like.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(Well… I’m not either and I’m not really feeling like taking on 2 roles, she’s yours if you want. Or we could skip it)
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
(Maybe just the briefing and the actual flying part and stuff)
Empire flew the course when the most unfortunate gust of wing knocked him off balance and caused him to land hard on his right side, breaking his wing and hurting his right legs and his head. In fact, he was almost gonna black out because he crashed so roughly.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Ugh, coughs where am I?
He rubbed his eyes, unsure of what happened. All he could feel was the pain on his right side.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: I guess I forgot about your tendencies since last time. Anyway this time you are in for walking a long time. I hope your legs is not hurt as much as your wing.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Ha you kiddin’? My legs feel just fine if fine meant they hurt SO FREAKIN’ MUCH! And my wing I think is broken. And I mean BROOOOKEEEEEEN!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide