The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Looks like I use the Rainbow to defeat the Rainbow. Haha kidding, we’re all winners. Just wanted a bit of competitive fun.
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: Alright, let’s go to other party thing. I could buy you Sugarcube corner’s pastries with those 50 bits you won.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: We don’t anymore but I keep a stash of zap apple jam away from the “community” stash just in case we need it.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
EJ: Just you wait.
He then magically teleported using the increased magic in his wings from when he became the guard’s most distinguished member other than Shining Armor. Less than a minute later he came back.
EJ: Got it!
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Rainbow dash: What was that?
OOC: Teleporting is an power accepted here, though I should ask where those apple were cause if they were store all the way to Canterlot it would be a little exaggerated of a teleportation.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: …Ok.
OOC: Alright. Here in the few pony magic teleportations before I was going with the G1 logic of not crossing walls but teleporting in front of sweet apple acres door and coming back in less than a minute sound possible.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: Ok. Actually it started with a twist when Cadence teleported through a laser wall because since lasers are actually intangible it’s ok for pony magic to teleport through them.
Rainbow Dash: Thank for those, but it’s not really the pastries I promise so let’s still go to the sugarcube stand. * They when there where Rainbow bought him a slice of apple pie, and when for a full sugar one herself. *
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
* Upon leaving the party area you see Fluttershy at the edge of it who stay away from the crowd but still set up a little petting field with her animals who are the most friendly with stranger. *
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide