The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Star ight
EJ: I was joking. I don’t need that fuss.
Meanwhile in a random corner, some pony was hidden out of sight without anyone seeing him. He was in a bush.
Empire walked into the party place without a fuss.
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Star ight
EJ: Not in this world but when I went to the mirror world I did. Not too interested in them though. Any chances Rainbow’s at the cloud shaping game I was told about?
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@14Fan
Twilight: Let’s go see what she’s doing.
* They went to the cloud shaping contest and saw Rainbow Dash. She was doing something like an archer pony with a bow. *
Posted Report
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: But rainbow zap apples beat regular apples.
OOC: I’m going to leave on this to be able to wake early tomorrow. Bye.
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: Yeah you’re in the apple family. Anyway you see way more often people staring at a rainbow than apples. Well except in your family.
Posted Report
14Fan

Star ight
EJ: Ohoho! Now you’re looking for a challenge. I’ll bet you 50 bits I can make the better cloud than you. And I have NOT lost a bet YET. And I ain’t losin’ today!
Posted Report
boz

@14Fan
Rainbow Dash: I should change the cloud for this challenge. It need more rainbows, a lot more rainbows.
* She keep the archer around but around it started creating some bodies of water into hollowed cloud, likely to later make fountains out of them and create rainbows. *
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide