Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking for a RP where a evil mare (canon or OC) corrupts and transforms my OC Steel Stud, I’m talking a full mental and physical transformation into what you desire from a powerful ally or a slutty bimbo, additional kinks and turn offs can be discussed in DMs
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Bendy Inkwells

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking for a RP partner that’s in bondage, wedgies, spankings and other kinks that would like to bully my large OC Steel Stud
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
@freakazone
It’s okay, don’t worry.
Same goes to everyone who is doing rp with me. I didn’t forget about anyone, but simply busy. I will return when will have time.
Posted Report
Sudrian Engineer
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Perfectly Normal Day
Hey all, it’s me again, lol!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. Been 2 months, and am on winter break from college, so time for a repost, heh.
Would anyone like to rp with some, if not all, of the following? Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Weight Gain, Fart, Lactation, Desperation, Accidents, and Build Up?
I am, at this time, looking for a nice romance themed rp with some of those things in it. No huge adventure or anything, just an SOL kink thing with characters in a loving relationship.
F/M or F/F please.
If interested, please PM me.
I understand if no though, and hope you all have a great day, and find someone to rp with. :)
I do have a Discord and it is Sudrian Engineer#7557
Posted Report
Sylica

I’m looking to see if anyone would be interested in either a futa x male or mxm mpreg rp based around Christmas
Posted Report
Emerald Skies

Zipp and Hitch lover
Read all:
Looking for people to RP Mlp G5 stuff and g4 is negotiable. A decent balance of story and lewds. You must enjoy Vore, CV, Vanilla, macro/micro, shrinking, M/f, and M/m with male dom only. No femdom. I will only RP on Discord. Anal only for M/m. M/f will be BJs and vanilla. No female preds or preds smaller than the prey. No custom species. Fatal with reform preferred.
No one liners or novels. Semi lit preferred. Be available frequently enough to maintain a narrative. Have notifications on so I can get your attention. Otherwise I’ll call.
F-list for details on what I do and don’t like: https://www.f-list.net/c/emerald%20skies/
Adhere only to Faves and Yes. Anything not in these categories may as well be No. send a note if interested and I’ll give my Discord pms. Obviously, 18+ only.
This post only expires when I delete it.
Sexyspike1990

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Sonar_Amethyst

In my AU batponies are like elves, they live very long lives and stay rather young. One such Batpony is my main mare Sonar who is captain of the lunar guard.
I am looking for somepony interested in rping with her and various other oc’s living in this AU alongside her, looking for creative rpers who don’t mind if responses are short or long but not one liners.
Of course lewds and kinks are welcome but this will be mainly a slice of life story with creative freedom.
Message me for any questions you have.
Posted Report
Sylica

Hello, since this is the month of holidays and Christmas. I’d figured why not ask for a lewd yet wholesome mpreg rp
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide