Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
Im looking for a Heavy/Permanent Bondage with my OC Steel Stud being bound and gagged with prison/asylum style bondage maybe including diapers
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
Im looking for a weird type of RP where my OC is caught by a slime/latex creature and possessed venom style may be sexually in nature, looking for bad end for my OC who is perma posed and taken over
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Would anyone be interested in playing as a pred in vore type of RP? I’m open for different ideas and have few of my own.
And I’d like to play as a human preferably.
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Besically in this idea I’m playing as a human(prey). I have few sceneries, like me being teleported to Equestria as a tiny or normal size; me receiving unusual plush; or one of my yet unused ideas: room where you or me somehow appeared, and room can materialise anything and anyone you want.
Posted Report
freakazone

I do roleplays
You playing as one of the Equestria Girls and I’ll be playing a werewolf,wolf or dog like creature who pounces on you and mate’s with you honestly.
Posted Report
Background Pony #8BC1
Would anyone be interested in doing a rp that involves with ember and a female changeling and pee kinks.
My discord is Azurebow#2
Posted Report
Artwolf1
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Hello. I have an idea of vore rp with living plushies. In this story you are a human who somehow(say how exactly) got a realistic life size plush of any MLP character(pony, changeling, griffon, dragon, etc) and soon it appeared to be alive.
Can be switch where you are playing as a plush. Any other kinks can be added.
If you are curious about it, PM me and we can discuss ideas.
P.S. Anthro is allowed too.
Bump(bring up my post).
I already posted it some time before. It’s still open. (Not using Discord(app), but okay with playing here.)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide