Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
@freakazone
The amount of context that is lacking from that statement is painfully obvious. What type of creature is your character then? Some kind of tantabus-like entity that invades the wombs of it’s victims and mass replicates itself like some kind of self-reproduction virus?
…Huh.
Posted Report
toy bonnie1987

Um does anyone wanna rp about some of the characters come to the real world, combine with dome games or some kind of series or maybe try something?
Posted Report
Mismanage Assistant

greetings ponies! i am looking for a partner that is literate and enjoys a cohesive story and plot twists.
i am mainly looking for mid length story RP it can be straightforward or something with twist, we can discuss the what kind of story in DMs.
to be more specific on “literate part” mainly involves 2 things, no run on sentences and no one liners, depending on the circumstances of course, but i am not strict about it.
in terms of kinks i am fairly vanilla, nothing too hardcore, if you wish to know more DM me. in terms of genders i can play as either or both.
in terms of platform i RP only on Discord and that is final.
disclaimer: i havnt done a proper RP in over a year so i might be a little rusty at the start just please be a bit patient with me
and i think that is it, if you have any further questions feel free to DM me or respond to me here dont be shy, although a bit late to say it but happy new year!
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

What do you mwan by Heardcore exactly?
Would you be OK with a cruel and sadistic dom that enjoys being her submissives? It would merely be bruises and nothing more in terms of damage.
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys I love weight gain role play
Posted Report
Bendy Inkwells
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Wedgie Lover
I’m looking to do a bondage-heavy RP where my OCs (multiple boys) are caught and played with by an evil dom (Can be an OC or Canon Pony) besides bondage we can discuss additional kinks
Posted Report
Cosmo123456789

Hello there. I just discovered this so I figured I’d put an ad here.
Are there any MLP fans out there who have a female OC or want to play a female Character for a Kinky RP?
What I am looking for:
Anyone willing to play a female
Subs or switches that want to submit to my Alicorn OC
partners who don’t mind their characters being beaten and electrocuted by a cruel and sadistic Mistress
Fun people to RP with!
Besides torture, other kinks include bondage, sex, romance, cute uniforms, and multiple active characters at once.
What I will NOT do under any circumstances:
If it so much as draws blood or breaks the skin, it’s off the table.
Any interest, feel free to let me know.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide