Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Artwolf1
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Night Guard wolf
Hello. I have an idea of vore rp with living plushies. In this story you are a human who somehow(say how exactly) got a realistic life size plush of any MLP character(pony, changeling, griffon, dragon, etc) and soon it appeared to be alive.
Can be switch where you are playing as a plush. Any other kinks can be added.
If you are curious about it, PM me and we can discuss ideas.
P.S. Anthro is allowed too.
Bump(bring up my post).
I already posted it some time before. It’s still open. (Not using Discord(app), but okay with playing here.)
Edit: Switch is allowed
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
Looooking for someone to start up a gritty rp set in an alternative universe in the 1980’s. There will be a steady romantic plot combined with the ever occasional sex scene. Also, non-kink based gore, possibly a cartoonish amount.
This is gonna be a zombie apocalypse rp.
Discord is SwawS#3784, kinks can be discussed there.
Posted Report
Background Pony #BE26
Anyone hear wanna rp with me as long as there over 18 and have a mare oc for my stallion
I’m interested
Posted Report
Background Pony #BE26
Hello. I have an idea of vore rp with living plushies. In this story you are a human who somehow(say how exactly) got a realistic life size plush of any MLP character(pony, changeling, griffon, dragon, etc) and soon it appeared to be alive.
Can be switch where you are playing as a plush. Any other kinks can be added.
If you are curious about it, PM me and we can discuss ideas.
P.S. Anthro is allowed too.
Bump(bring up my post).
I already posted it some time before. It’s still open. (Not using Discord(app), but okay with playing here.)
Edit: Switch is allowed
I’m interested
Posted Report
Smol peep

A peep
Just looking more at a size change/macro scenario.
Looking for someone to play as Luna or Celestia who were summoned into our world back in ancient times at a large size.
Or just any sort of scenario dealing with a type of social interaction that includes size difference.
**Looking to do this on Discord and thinking 18+
As for likes, I’m thinking of going for Macro/Giantess and more simple domination and the like, with them both acting a bit motherly or something Though I’m into a lot of other things as well, such a vore and the like.
Posted Report
kevan94
Artist -

Destiny
if anyone is so interest of fallout pm me please it oc only and any race is available like deathclaw griffin pony anything i be waiting
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Background Pony #8D14
Hello, I’m looking for literate role players looking to play a submissive role. The rp I have in mind would be based off of this image:
https://derpibooru.org/images/2862548?q=Octavia2C+rarity2C+feet%2C+torture+
Or this image: https://derpibooru.org/images/2862547?q=changeling2C+feet2C+rarity%2C+torture
For clarities sake, you would be playing the role of character (either a changeling male or Octavia) who is currently being pleasured and seduced by Rarity. Simply respond to this post by stating which image you like best or if you like both (I’m open to the idea of the changeling disguised as Octavia and transforming into her or back into his form). Once you have responded I will DM you and ask you a few more questions so that I may get to know you better.
Posted Report
HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
It is I again, Kraus. New idea, may be a lil cliche. But well, ran through my mind and I though I might at least try to run it through.
So its the height of the Second World War, Allied Forces, licking their wounds from the Battle of the Bulge, continues to push German Forces backwards past their former borders.
A recent skirmish between a dozen American Paratroopers and a handful Wehrmacht and SS soldiers, the Germans had fled into a dense forest, the Americans, cut down to half strength, were given orders to pursue.
Yet as each party pushed in, each member found themselves separated from their comrades in a blink of an eye. The air felt strange, the the sensation of being watch settles in, as a Rustling began to be heard…

The focus of this will be on two combatants of that earlier fight, an American and a German. This will end up turning into a sort of fantasy plot in the following moments of the rp, and further in Erotic elements will end up developing, but for the sake of not spoiling it, i will save the kinks involved to be discussed further. If youre interested, add me on Discord at SwawS#3784, and we can get into further detail.
Posted Report
Sexyspike1990

Anyone want to role play with me please message me please ps I like weight gain role play and sex role play I hope I get massaged by you guys
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide