Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Guardian135
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

I’m looking for a tickling based RP with anthro ponies. Lots of feet tickling and the like. I tend to lean on the submissive side and I’ve been feeling like playing as some of the Princesses lately.

I enjoy paragraph RP with good detail and suitably devious scenarios that involve a high amount of tickling.

I’m fairly open in terms of scenario ideas so long as they revolve around tickling. Generally the more devious the scenario is the more interested I will be, for instance, Chrysalis sending a few micro changelings to slip into Canterlot and tickle torment the Royal ponies at all kinds of awkward times.

Drop me a DM if you feel up to try and set something up.
Background Pony #DE08
@Tropical Applejack  
I know who you’re talking about. It’s that person that likes to kink-shame others and then hide behind the classic “it’s just a joke bro chill out” defense.
Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Hello folks,

been a while and I am looking for some RP. I’d prefer to RP over discord and please mind that I am not here all the time so don’t expect to have instant reply.  
Now, I got a male yellow earth pony, bi, mostly submissive.  
I am looking for both females and males, ponies of all sort, though I do love griffons and batponies. Please no anthro, no alicorns, no red and black OCs, no edge lords.  
Looking for mostly vanilla stuff, affection, a lot of sex as well!

If you’re interested, hit me up with a message!

Edit: Should have mentioned no humans and humanoid characters!
TheOniBrony
Artist -

The gayest riceball 🍭
Hey y’all! I’m new around here and a lil’ shy, but I’m interested in RP so, here goes I ‘spose.

About me:  
-Gay Male  
-I have several ponies to choose from! (Though I mostly prefer to play sub-role as far as positioning goes)  
-I also draw things (if that matters)  
-I would prefer to RP through Discord or Telegram (PM me your ID if interested)  
-Nice guy here, I hope to make some new friends!

Kinks:  
I’m open to most things, but here’s a short list of what I won’t rp:  
——-> - Scat/Water Sports/Vom/Diaper Play  
- Gore/Vore (Minor blood play is okay)  
- Hyper Inflation/Extreme Weight Loss or Gain/Feeding  
- Shota/Underaged  
- Feet/Hooves  
- Rape/Non-Con (Consensual Roughness is fine and encouraged)  
- Insects (no I don’t mean changelings, but actual insects swarming/touching) any part of the body  
- * I think that’s everything, but if you’re not sure where I stand on something just ask*

Kinks I like:  
——-> ||  
- Cum/Pre-cum fetish  
- Big Dicks (as long as it makes sense and doesn’t cross into Vore land)  
- Cuddling/Fluff  
- Oral/Anal  
- Unlikely Pairings (such as Bully x Bullied, Criminal x Officer, Librarian x Rebellious Rocker etc.)  
- Minor Cross-Dressing (stockings, lacey things, Lolita types, my ocs are often in this category)  
- BDSM/Shibari  
- Breathplay/Choking (to an extent)  
- Voyeurism  
- Fisting (or uhm…hoofing?)  
- Edge Play  
- Minor Masochism/Blood Play (like bleeding from being scratched or bitten, even cut in a hostage scenario)  
- Certain non-con scenarios (this can be discussed further/clarified on in pms)||

What I look for in an RP partner:

-Patient,calm, kind  
-Semi-literate at least, and someone who will give me at least a paragraph to work with.  
-Plot (Sex is great but I prefer a partner that will plot with me and make things interesting.)

RP Pet Peeves:

-One line/sentence replies  
-Taking delays as a personal attack (we all get busy sometimes. It’s nothing personal, on this note please don’t constantly pester me for replies, I’ll reply as often as I can.)  
-Power Playing/God Moding (uhm, please don’t do that?)

And I think that’s everything! Ty to anyone who takes the time to read this, sorry if it’s a bit long 😅😅
meetbawl

squeaky
Hello and happy new year! I’m currently looking for new RP partners. I’m mostly into doing sci-fi and fantasy, but I don’t mind modern(ish) slice of life sort of stuff either. I’m mostly looking for long term roleplays, but I’m totally fine with one-shot (or short term/scene specific) RPs as well!

If you’re interested, here’s my f-list

I prefer discord, but telegram works as well. Send me a PM if you’re interested! Hope to see you soon <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide