Viewing last 25 versions of post by BendyCindy in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

BendyCindy
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to using this thread. I've got a lot of experience %RPing, but it's all been on other sites. I'm wanting to play as mares, and looking for people wanting to RP as stallions. Also, I'm mostly wanting to play as characters in their canonical cartoon pony appearances, not as anthros or humans. And I stopped watching the show around season 4 or so, so don't expect me to be very knowledgeable about the characters.

The th
ing I'm most wanting to RP would involve public sex, non-con, and breeding. I can go into more detail in DMs if anyone's interested, but the basics of it are [spoiler]that stallions are legally allowed to mount and breed any mare in estrus. I have a few more specific ideas in mind for certain mares, like Rainbow Dash being pounced on and bred by her old bullies, which I can go into more detail in DMs.[/spoiler]

Some kinks that I'm into would include:
[spoiler]Impregnation/Breeding
Blowjobs
Ball-sucking
Giving Rimjobs
Musk
Incest
Public Sex
Gangbangs[/spoiler]

If you're interested, send me a message on my profile (I probably won't respond to replies on the forum), and we can discuss stuff like kinks and a more specific scenario further.
%
Reason: request filled
Edited by BendyCindy