Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

HerrKraus
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Survive.
@Kicks24Sf  
hes been going for at least two years and hasnt given up.  
He has worn out everyone’s patience with him because is so, pardon my french, rigid.

clearly no one sees to be interested, and yet he seems to be holding on to the hope that theres that 1% out there thst somehow accept his every kink and need
Kicks24Sf
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Tropical Applejack  
Yes. I’m sorry if you’re so fragile that even the smallest bit of humor directed at was is otherwise a rather odd and absurd fetish then maybe you’re in the wrong fandom. As someone who enjoys MLP I realize how absurd and odd it is. I learn to laugh at myself. I’m not trying to harm anyone. Chill out
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf  
Actually, it’s at least 3 years, if my memory doesn’t fail me.

@GothArts  
Read HerrKraus’s posts, then read what i wrote here and you’ll find an answer.
Tropical Applejack

@Kicks24Sf  
Jokes made at the intentional offense of others is being offensive. You cannot be both offensive and non-offensive. There is a fine line between playful teasing and making mockery of.  
I’m not perpetuating the argument further because I already know you will refuse to acknowledge any of this as true. Be better.
Background Pony #41DA
@Kicks24Sf  
I wouldn’t call him a legend, more like persistent, annoying and rude.  
But, enough complaining about eachother…try to be friendly you guys.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide