Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Astral Mist
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Radiant Star/Starwing
@windsweeper

It really is the same ones, over and over. I’ve tried twice, but my general experience is that F-List and other places like that are more reliable sources of decent roleplay.
Coltshan000

Willing to rp with other people, send me a message with your idea or scenario, and we’ll see of we cant work out an rp to play together.
Sly22red

Hello everyone, I am currently having a few RP ideas I would like to try and want to know if anyone is willing to try them ?

Nasty RPs (RPs that kinda have a focus on bathroom stuff (watersports, etc…)  
1: Princess Celestia and Luna use a human as a toilet. (You would be Celestia and Luna) (celestia and Luna will look like they do in the show)  
2: An idea with a sweaty Rainbow Dash and a human licking her clean (you would be Rainbow Dash) (rainbow can be anthro or normal looking)  
3: Another toilet idea involving Pinkie Pie and a submissive human (you would control Pinkie Pie) (ponies will look like they do in the show)

Futaquestria (Futa or dickgirl ponies)  
1: Queen Chrysalis uses a Human to restore her hive and he eventually starts to help her and they get a relationship and this can lead to character development for her. (This RP has the human being male and being impregnated since Chrysalis will inject eggs and then fertilize them. You will control Chrysalis and she can be an anthro or the normal look)  
2: An idea inspired from the fanfic Monster of Canterlot but with the mares all being futas, it will have slice of life with a human boy being sent to Equestria due to a summoning spell by Twilight as a filly and Celestia cares for him and will eventually adopt him and he kinda becomes a prince no pony knows about since Celestia worries how they will react and he gets worked up a while after Luna returns and after a misunderstanding with the cutie Mark Crusaders and a beating from the Mane Six (minus Twilight as she was called to Canterlot to help Celestia look for her adopted son and the others don’t know about him until Twilight gets a letter from Spike and realizes what happened as the others mistook him for a monster and attacked him). This is an idea I had a while back and have been trying to make.  
3: A human in futaquestria and could be banged by any of the Mane Six.

Other Ideas  
1: Male Luna gets a harem (this idea had me controlling a male Luna who will still be named Luna, Celestia will be a tease, Luna will deal with some people being scared for a little while but they will eventually warm up to him) (I will control Luna and you control Celestia and other mares and I control stallions).  
2: Prince Blueblood dominates Celestia (you would be Blueblood, I haven’t really thought this RP through and just came up with the ideas).

I also do RPs with dark themes.

If anyone is interested in any of these ideas you can send me a message or on discord my discord is BodiRockDog22#2007.
RyanPowderRock20

Princess Celestia
Looking for someone that is at least semi-literate who doesn’t mind playing a humanized mlp female character, with it being a lesbian ship ^^ I’m into a slightly chubby body type for the female, as well as her pants often sliding down, if you need images for demonstration of this just Dm me if you’re interested, the pacing is that of a kinky romance too uwu my dm is Princess Celestia#8992
Background Pony #2A41
☆Character:  
I have my own OC, he is a pretty huge bodybuilder like, gentle giant Fennec boi.  
☆Type:  
Furry, Dom, Gentle and very Kind.  
☆Orientation:  
Bisexual  
☆Looking for:  
Furry Females, Fembois. Human Females.  
☆Kinks:  
Hyper, Growth, Cum Inflation and more!  
☆Blacklist:  
The usual Scat, Piss etc…  
☆Details:  
I already have a rp in mind for anyone who wants to DM me and give me a shot~ But I must warn ya, I usually can do pretty much anything in terms of kinks so I do hope you would also be near limitless except for the kinks I have on my blacklist of course~ But also, I would like for your character to be thicc so if you don’t mind being that, then come right ahead into my DMs~

Discord: Hyper the Fennec!#8530
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide