Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #41DA
@Background Pony #80EC  
Start with people here, many are friendly, some are not…but, don’t worry.  
But, if you don’t show outside anonymous, people can’t contact you.  
You’ll find friends soon enough! ^^
meetbawl

squeaky
Hello and happy new year! I’m currently looking for new RP partners. I’m mostly into doing sci-fi and fantasy, but I don’t mind modern(ish) slice of life sort of stuff either. I’m mostly looking for long term roleplays, but I’m totally fine with one-shot (or short term/scene specific) RPs as well!
If you’re interested, here’s my f-list
I prefer discord, but telegram works as well. Send me a PM if you’re interested! Hope to see you soon <3

Bump!
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey there! Looking for a Zebra stud to Dom someone in a group rp while I play the poor stallion getting cucked. Discord only please, dm for my tag. Thanks for reading~
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
I’m looking to meet and add some more RPers on Discord. PM me if you’re interested.

What am I looking for in a partner? Well, here are the two biggest things:

I need an RP partner who is literate, grammatically competent, knows how to spell, and will usually use proper punctuation. Some mistakes here and there are fine, I know everyone makes them, Nobody is perfect. but I can only tolerate so much. Perfection is not required, but I do expect it to be striven for. And I understand if you sometimes need to make a oneliner because you’re busy or distracted. I’m guilty of this myself from time to time. But I’d like my RPs to have a little more effort put into them.

I’m looking for a partner who’s willing to take requests, and play specific characters I want to meet and interact with. I can and will return the favor.

The following are not allowed under any circumstances: breast biting, nipple biting, clit biting, labia biting, pain during intimacy/sexy times, sex without Foreplay prior to it, scat, saliva, semen swallowing, vomit, vore, diapers, Futanari/Shemale/Dickgirls. Those are my main limits/hard noes and they are not negotiable at all. I will NEVER RP these. They are 100% out. So don’t ask. If anyone wants to see my full F-list just ask. But warning, It’s long.

Lastly, Please do not speak in First Person or Second Person when RPing with me. I cannot stress this enough. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE do not do this in an RP with me. I am VERY turned off by this style of posting. Your character is not you. You are RPing as a character that you have, not as yourself so please do not treat them like it’s you or my character like it’s me. That is silly. Plus since I like to use a wide variety of characters instead of being limited to playing just one when I RP it could get confusing. Third Person is the proper way to speak when RPing. So please, no posts going “I feel your hands on my chest” or “I blush madly” etc. Same goes for your personas/ponysonas/fursonas. They’re not you. They just represent you. There’s a difference.
Fluttershy97
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Hey!

I look for anyone in the mood of using canon characters.

I would love doing some romance and/or breeding based RP scenes between any sort of canon couples, popular ships and so on.

Younger characters should be aged up to 16 or older.

I can play both the male or female. Familar more with males but i am fine with females too.

So feel free to hit me up.
Another_Lurker

In retrospect, linking an ad was a shitty idea. I just didn’t want to rewrite anything. I’ll actually write something this time.

I’m not looking for a specific plot, to be honest. It’s more of a setting based around hyper sizes, and things usually associated with them. I usually have breasts, butt, pregnancy, fat, giant, muscle, and penis/futa, and they’re give. Out to various characters to keep things varied to some degree. Granted, if you want to do something that takes out one or more of those things then that’s okay. Hell, if you want to do just one that’s okay too, but I do need to say that muscle is pretty low on my list of likes.

I’d like to do this with canon characters, and no assigned roles. That just means that we’re not stuck playing specific characters. I prefer to treat role playing like actually writing a story, we just take turns writing it.

You can contact me through Discord if you’re interested. My name is “ Need a New Name#0295 “… Yes, I still need to work on that.
Ninetails88

Bi Sexual Bi Gender Submissive (Passive) searches a dominant Mistress for short story Erp’s and maybe even real life orders.

I have Discord: RainbowponyRen#4970  
I have Telegramm: @Angelus32
Violet Diamond
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Hi! I’m looking for an nsfw rp.

I prefer playing as a female or male-soon-to-turned-female sub.

I’m not into hyper size, scat, watersport, gore, and intense pain.

I’m very into latex transformation, shape consistent inanimate transformation (such as mannequin tf, doll tf, and petrification), and male to female transformation.

The rest can be discussed afterward.

I’m not very good with being excessively pleasured (I don’t know how to react) and would like to still have some control over what happened (I don’t like when people forced my character to do things against my will).

I can do both first/second and third person, I don’t mind one-liner as long as a few of them have something happening or speech have a meaning.

If you’re not sure about anything, feel free to ask! I’m open to any and all questions as long as they’re not to infuriate me. (Jokes question are fine but try not to overdo it)

My Discord is Violet Diamond#5037
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide