Unpopular opinion time

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
And don’t even get me started on Lightning Dust fanboys… Though to be fair she did get a raw deal initially even if she DID act kind of crazy in both her initial appearance and her second one.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I feel like Lightning Dust had one more episode they could have done with her, especially with how The Washouts ended, but S9 wastes a ton of it’s time on a lot of stupid bullshit. After going back to it after S9, it really just comes off as the writers throwing fans a bone after begging for her return for a while, especially they completely seeing how they left her out entirely in the finales
Latecomer

@Kiryu-Chan  
What kind of episode were you thinking of?

@Meanlucario  
Equestria’s still her home too - and she would probably like to be seen as a hero. But there are various reasons she might not have been there - heck, given how we last saw her, even her survival is in question.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Meanlucario  
They had the Flim Flam bros show up. There’s no excuse

@Latecomer  
Probably an episode that actually addressed her reckless behavior, where they finally backfire horribly. Maybe a redemption, she was one of the very few characters that I actually supported one for  
“But there’s too many redemptions” They were scraping the bottom of the barrel and fucking redeemed Auhizotl and Garble don’t give me that
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Kiryu-Chan  
They’re business men. There’s no profit in the end of the world.

I rather she didn’t myself, nor Auhizotl should have. Garble’s should have been done better, but at least you can say that he was a product of his environment.
Latecomer

@Kiryu-Chan  
Would more cheap redemptions help? Alvhough I suppose she could have replaced one…

And I’d say the rocket thing qualifies as her reckless behaviour backfiring - quite literally. All that was missing was a stinger of her “in a FULL BODY WING-AND-HOOF CAST DRINKIN’ THROUGH A STRAW!”

@Egil  
Mani chracters, one or a few writers. Who do you think mi beef is with?
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Myoozik  
sorry

@Meanlucario  
Their addition still doesn’t make any sense to me. Honestly it still feels like they were still riding them hard even though people were already sick of them by their second appearance

@Latecomer  
It was clearly meant as a Team Rocket gag. They could easily make an episode surrounding that aspect
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Kiryu-Chan  
Considering how poorly received Garble and Ahuizotl’s redemptions were (and for a good reason cause they sucked), I think Lightning Dust would’ve been the same, and I’m not saying this cause I’m indifferent towards her.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Music Connoisseur
@Kiryu-Chan  
Which also means that you have those who have some sort of expectation over the execution and what not where likely complaints will be thrown around with the way how she’ll get redeemed.
Latecomer

@Myoozik  
I honestly think she kind of fits as a Washout. If she got worse she’d be a shallow villain, and if she got better she’d be Rainbow Dash. But as it is, she has her own team, loads of fans… all’s well as long as she came out of that rocket thing in one piece.
Twi Clown
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
While I admit I like her adrenaline junkie side, I’d have like to see more of Mrs. Velvet’s motherly side. Probably being an embarrasing parent, while still being a cool pony overall.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Twi Clown  
I think something that could have been interesting to see would be how other mane 6 would react to each others parents. I’d imagine Twilight finding her mom embarrassing but RD finding her really cool, or RD’s parents being spazzes but Pinkie would love them. Rarity I’d imagine would be most embarrassed by her parents(moreso than RD)
Background Pony #2602
Volume 2 of the MLP manga is || a freaking Doctor Who crossover fan fic ||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide