Unpopular opinion time

Latecomer

@Egil  
Words are cheap - now if they’d done iv, that would be a different storu.

I hoped they wouldn’t go for redemption, but I didn’t expect them to go for nothing.
Latecomer

@Egil  
I meant the writers doing nothing with them - not evil friendship, not betrayal and not redemption.Waste of a good setup - kind of like some people feel about Grogar.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

screaming forever
But seriously, I will never understand why people insist that redeeming any of them should be done. If these characters were in any other show, no one would miss them. Hell, they’re not even missed in universe! Like what the hell is going on?
Latecomer

@Egil  
Well it’s not necessarily for their sake. Rather, it’s our heroes who are defamed bi their lack of mercu, especiallu giben thier past track record. Villans being undone bi their own evil is a tradition for a reason - we don’t like our heroes to be excecutioners.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Meanlucario  
Funny, because thats probably what Chrysalis would say if she gets captured. Something like “she is just a misunderstood and weak creature that just tries to survive and doesnt know any other form to feed except taking love from other living beings”.

Then you remember this is the kind of manipulation crap the Joker tried to pull on Batman in the Dark Knight during that interrogation scene.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Egil  
Which is funny when you had those who took issues with past redemptions like Discord and Starlight and said “okay, no more redemptions from now on” until the finale.
Latecomer

@[Ω]  
I really doubt she could force the words past her mouth. remember, for a changeling she’s actually a terrible actress, and her ego is bigger than she is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide