The My Little Pony Movie

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
wait ha’s this about Sia and twitter?

Also, I don’t think one nude pic would be enough for Hasbro to sever ties with her. Other companies have kept people with them even though they have done worse shit then post a bunch of nudes.
NoBronyInParticular

@Philweasel  
I honestly don’t recall Tara ever releasing any nude pics. Sure, she occasionally mentions posting NSFW pics of herself on twitter, but they are always jokes in the form of suggestive pics of characters she voiced. I think the most similar thing Tara has done was her voicing Toot Braunstein taking part in an orgy that was completely shown in it’s entirety in the Drawn Together Movie.
Nightweaver20xx
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@NoBronyInParticular  
No, there are no Tara nudes on the internet. None. Just like there are none of Kari Byron. Believe me, I’ve looked. Their agents are/were very careful to never compromise their wholesome image. Nothing has been released or ever will be released.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Joshua  
Yeah but it is still rotten, just like the majority of Hasbro’s films. It’s like the film is as unpopular as this show nowadays.

If people didn’t whine about and hate the changes in the show, especially Cadance, EqG and Twilicorn, the show would have been more hyped, more popular and it would be on its prime. And then the MLP movie would have been rated around 65-100 on RT, and it would have still ran in theatres for more than a month.

I wish Hasbro wasn’t a punching bag of the film industry, even if they got leaders of its new Allspark divisions.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

If I had to make changes to the movie, they would mostly be changes that add things to the movie.

After Twilight explains her plan to the princesses, we get a short bit with Shining Armour delivering a report that most of the guards will be off-duty for the celebration. We get some stuff establishing that Shining Armour and Cadence are married, that he and Twilight are related, and that Twilight doesn’t live in Canterlot.

The other princesses have to be defeated in order for the story to work, but I’d have liked it if Canterlot had put up more of a resistance. We get a better sense that the Storm Guard’s sheer size and magic-resistant gear leaves the Royal Guard hopelessly outmatched.

Then basically don’t change anything until The Mane Six have to leave the airship. Instead of Twilight, it should be Applejack who has the idea to create the balloon. She tells everyone to trust her, which would be a nice callback to the second episode. Then, she uses her rope skills to make the balloon.

We get a better sense of Seaquestria. Just enough to get a sense of what day-to-day life is like. Twilight still tries to steal the pearl, and The Mane Six still get kicked out.

Just as a quick side note, I thought Capper was given enough character development, but Celaeno and Skystar really weren’t. So I would have it so that Skystar convinces a small detachment of volunteers to come with her. This would give us a sense of what the hippogriffs actually think about living underwater. We could even get some lines like “Anything beats being cooped up in that cave.” or “We already let our own home fall, we won’t let the same thing happen to yours.”. It would also give Skystar more depth; where her more responsible and experienced mother uses her authority to keep her species safe, the more naive and inexperienced princess instead wants to help others. It gives us a nice power play between the queen and the princess. It would also actually explain how they got back to Canterlot.

I would also have them actually formulate a plan. Maybe Celaeno has past military experience, and working for The Storm King means she knows the how to avoid patrol routes. She recognizes that The Storm Guard are overspecialized against unicorns, and the hippogriffs can drop rocks on them or something.

I’d keep the climax mostly the same, but with more hippogriffs. Also, the scene with Fluttershy was great, but I’d cut back to her to find that it’s expanded into a group therapy session. With that, each of The Mane Six has gotten to shine in some way.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Joshua  
By that logic, Transformers: The Last Knight, Power Rangers 2017, Suicide Squad and Justice League are all good movies regardless of how RT weighs the average of reviews. (Haven’t seen Justice League and I did like those movies.)

If the movie was this good, why did they pull a Jem and pull out the movie from theatres so early? The run could have been for three months.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide