The My Little Pony Movie

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@fobone  
Yeah, but I feel like it’s underrated for some reason.

Such as the lack of hype for this film on the internet, The film industry’s stigma against Hasbro since Bayformers 2, The short-livedness of the film’s run in theatres (similar to the theatrical run of the shitty Jem and the Holograms live-action film), The shitload of hate towards this film for stupid reasons such as fandoms or the franchise, and how the show and G4 isn’t as Steven Universe/Star vs. level of popular and well-loved. (Which I blame it on the fandom’s actions against certain changes made after Lauren Faust and Rob Renzetti left the show.)

And it sucks even more that Lionsgate isn’t releasing the film also in Digital 3D (which could have been the first fully 2D animated film to be released in 3D and isn’t a rerelease of a classic animated film) or Dolby Cinema 4K with no reason from neither Lionsgate nor Hasbro nor the crew.
DarkStars

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
Admittedly, I wouldn’t know what would really work out for me, or at least, an entire plot about it. I can say that I wouldn’t want it to be pretty much anything here.

-I would like the pacing to be as fair as it can be  
-I would like to have the characters act exactly like they should, instead of being nerfed for the plot’s sake  
-I would like Starlight Glimmer to NOT be involved in it at all
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I actually enjoyed the film, I just wanted to say that. It’s just… I might have got overhyped.

If each individual part got enough time to breathe, it would have been a great movie. It would also have been about three hours long.

I feel it could have worked better as a six part episode.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox the Stallion  
I really liked it. Problem is, outside of Tempest, the visuals and the cinematography, there’s just not that much to talk about. And believe me, I’ve been trying to find stuff to talk about. If I were to do a video analysis of the movie, I think it would be over an hour long at this point.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Is Tempest really that great? Seems more to me like people just like shipping her with Twilight or making her their waifu, cause we needed more of those.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@LightningBolt  
Yeah. She’s really that great. Even after seeing the movie twice, I saw some of her scenes on YouTube and was still caught off guard by just how good they were.

Which reminds me: I’m overdue to write a massive post about stuff I noticed based on what I remember from two viewings.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

But let’s talk about Tempest Shadow for a minute.
Tempest Shadow is frankly the best thing about this movie. This, folks, is how you do Pony Vader AMAZINGLY RIGHT. And yeah, okay, so she’s another insanely powerful evil unicorn who got reformed by FRIENDSHIP and we didn’t actually need another one of those, but damned if she isn’t awesome.

Can’t exactly call a Starlight Glimmer clone great.

Which is it?
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Philweasel
I am not talking about animation, I am talking about format.
Also if 3D is terrible then you would never like the Source Filmmaker/MikuMikuDance/GMod MLP videos

I don’t actually. And I’d take being a little less immersive over being kinda underwhelming. I liked Shadow Play a lot more.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide