The My Little Pony Movie

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Nightweaver20xx  
It’s an award show for Hollywood style film making, and for that it’s fine. It’s the idea that it’s the be all and end all for anywhere outside California is where it starts to look dishonest.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
To expand, the idea that a ‘Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award’ and ‘MTV Movie Award’ are inferior to an Oscar, is the same kind of thinking that would say MLP is inferior to say… ‘House of Cards’. It’s an immature and desperate scramble for false credibility behind a single ‘cool’ type of entertainment, when the world and it’s viewers in fact support a whole host of different, equally worthwhile approaches to art.
Background Pony #BA96
Meghan perhaps shouldn’t direct a second mlp movie.

She has certainly proven with mlp season finales end eqg movies, that she is NOT a master of pacing, characterization and logic.

Anyone else would be an improvement. Also Haber.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Anonycat  
Yep. Which it might cause the show to lose its popularity a little bit with fans making drama about the changes and will never join the ranks of SU, Star vs. And Gravity Falls.

If Renzetti was still involved and respects Faust’s decision to leave the show while staying in the show, MLP would have been at its prime and MLP the Movie would have been certified fresh so Hasbro can be cured of its critic-scorn curse since the second Bayformers.
Background Pony #B5BE
I went to movies to see Thor 3,MLP movie is out mean they getting ready to bring it out on DVD.I didn’t get to see it,that doesn’t make me less of a fan for missing it isn’t?
r0BSCENE
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Bye everypony
Caught it one more time with my g\f this afternoon. There were still plenty of kids and their parents in the theater
Background Pony #BE35
@Joshua  
that’s nothing Lego Ninjago movie did 119 million Equestria Daily job basically is to put a positive spin on MLP failures as mush as possible sorta like you Joshua you basically never criticise or admit flaw of show/movie to the point probably doing that would be blasphemy
Background Pony #BE35
@Joshua  
from the looks of it you don’t you probably done only once or twice just so you have an excuse that you have had otherwise everything after that is you never acknowledging them & acting as if the show has no flaws
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Background Pony #A307  
You seem obsessed with the negative. It didn’t underperform in the slightest, it was made on a tiny budget, it’s 2D, it’s a direct adaptation of a tv series, and it’s mercandise driven. After Powerpuff girls these things were all considered a death sentence, yet it’s already made at least 20mil before toy sales. It’s also a film that’s been in box office hell for years, making it all the more impressive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide