Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic The My Little Pony Movie

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"[@fobone":](/pony/the-my-little-pony-movie/post/3428886#post_3428886
)  
Yeah, but I feel like it's underrated for some reason.

Such as the lack of hype for this film on the internet, The film industry's stigma against Hasbro since Bayformers 2, The short-livedness of the film's run in theatres (similar to the theatrical run of the shitty Jem and the Holograms live-action film), The shitload of hate towards this film for stupid reasons such as fandoms or the franchise, and how the show and G4 isn't as Steven Universe/Star vs. level of popular and well-loved. (Which I blame it on the fandom's actions against certain changes made after Lauren Faust and Rob Renzetti left the show.)

And it sucks even more that Lionsgate isn't releasing the film also in Digital 3D (which could have been the first fully 2D animated film to be released in 3D and isn't a rerelease of a classic animated film) or Dolby Cinema 4K with no reason from neither Lionsgate nor Hasbro nor the crew.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
"@fobone":/pony/the-my-little-pony-movie/post/3428886#post_3428886
Yeah, but I feel like it's underrated for some reason.

Such as the lack of hype for this film on the internet, The film industry's stigma against Hasbro since Bayformers 2, The short-livedness of the film's run in theatres (similar to the theatrical run of the shitty Jem and the Holograms live-action film), The shitload of hate towards this film for stupid reasons such as fandoms or the franchise, and how the show and G4 isn't as Steven Universe/Star vs. level of popular and well-loved. (Which I blame it on the fandom's actions against certain changes made after Lauren Faust and Rob Renzetti left the show.)
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person